Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOVEyaya  (Read 2258 times)

1 review(s) for LOVEyaya (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A very nice punt.

Firstly she looks better in person than the photos. She is about 5 foot tall, great ass, slim body, amazing natural D cup breasts and completely shaven. She has a tattoo going across her stomach. Her face is nice and she has a sweet smile. Honestly could not believe the size of her tits for such a small girl  :yahoo:

She offered a shower before and after.

I paid £60 for 30 minutes (I feel there is room for negotiation here but on an hour minimum punt). She provided GFE and was very touchy feely from the door to the bed. Only negative of this punt is that there was no FK or OWO. However the massage was very deep and the body to body was superb as her tits are so perfect. She covered me and herself in oil and rubbed her body all over mine.

I then turned over to her smiling down on me and her tits were covered in oil. Had a tit wank followed by oral with. I feel a bit bad to do this but (following a hard day in work) I was a bit rough with the bj as I pushed her head deep throughout causing her to gag quite hard but she carried on like a trooper up until she began to choke and cough, but regardless of the fact her eyes were watering, her nose was now running and she was drooling everywhere she still gave me another beaming smile and playfully slapped my chest  :angelgirl:. She then climbed on top and kept eye contact throughout and rides deep and slow (i'd advise taking own condoms as the one she provides is very tight and I had this issue with Pandy last time). I then bent her over for a few minutes and then finished missionary with her legs on my shoulders and watched her tits bounce around like crazy.

She then cleaned me up and remained naked for the last few minutes whilst I got changed. She will be here for 4 weeks.

I don't want to be too specific with the location but it is the same place as Zizzi & Pandy (taff embankment way). Free parking after 6pm.

Overall this was an excellent punt with the only things letting her down were no owo or fk (but this is not advertised so can't hold it against her). Her face isn't stunning but she is a pretty girl.

Going to have to go back just so I Can play with those pert thai breasts  :drinks: