Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet old Sally - Elaborate picture scam? Swindon  (Read 993 times)

Offline Donel75

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this profile a few days ago, price to good to be true, and a phone that's never turned on.  Profile logged on very late at night a few days ago to turn the green, available light on and but doesnt seem to have logged back in since.

Just a heads up. And before you ask, yes. I did cough up 3 quid to see this profiles pictures.

Cheers,

Offline nigel4498

I did cough up 3 quid to see this profiles pictures.

Were they black and white  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

Only you can decide if the pics were worth £3, but there's no obvious text in the profile encouraging people to look at the PG. Quite frankly, she's catering for a niche market if a PG scam. It costs money to both put on the green light and post a number, and AW will also take a cut if someone looks at the PG, so she's going to need high volume to make it even remotely lucrative.

My bet is she's just a bit shit with comms. If she floats your boat, keep trying. Personally, her profile pics torpedoed my ship in 2 seconds.

Offline dog999

Noticed this profile a few days ago, price to good to be true, and a phone that's never turned on.  Profile logged on very late at night a few days ago to turn the green, available light on and but doesnt seem to have logged back in since.

Just a heads up. And before you ask, yes. I did cough up 3 quid to see this profiles pictures.

Cheers,
Whoosh, she's gone! :hi:

Offline suffolkman1

Just noticed this one appear in my patch. Today.

Ipswich.

Suffolk.

Not been the first 'To good to be true' profiles recently. That vanish after a week or so...