Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STI Testing in Gloucestershire  (Read 595 times)

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

I get tested every 6 months, I’ve used the NHS services in Dudley, Newport, Slough and Gloucester to name a few. 
I have to say the Free Test Me service at Gloucester is the quickest NHS backed service I’ve received to date.

External Link/Members Only

Just drop into Hope House at the Gloucester Royal fill in a quick form about the sexual preferences and life style and they give you the appropriate pack to test yourself and send off in the post.

I collected my last kit first thing Monday morning and had the results by Thursday 2pm

With other STD centres I’ve normally had to wait two weeks to get the results, sometimes I’ve been made to have a follow up meeting just to receive them. That makes for an uncomfortable appointment lol

So hats off to The free test me service at Gloucester Royal Hope House.

Offline Rimmington

Useful info - thanks.  Do you have to give them your home address or GP details?

No everything is confidential

You can give a mobile number and they will text the results but you don’t have to, please note there is an opt in box to ensure you don’t get reminder check texts

They can email you when the results are ready  but again you don’t have to give that. 

You don’t have to provide any information as the kit they give you has access codes to get the results off of their website you can just check after a few days and they give you a status update.

Offline licky

You don't even have to call in to Hope House.

Fill in the form on the website, as long as you have a GL postcode, and the test kit arrives in the post, wee in the pot, pour into the test tube and post back freepost. Its a piece of piss. Results in a few days.
But it is a bitch getting enough blood out of yourself if you want to test for Syphilis and HIV, unless youre a right bleeder. Best to stick with having your wee tested for G and C.

I’ve found if I’m cold or have cold fingers, I can’t get any blood sample at all. Run you hands under a warm tap. That does seem to work for me.