Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sophie is back in Bristol for a week  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Doombar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's only here for a week then off again.  I saw her today - delightful she was!  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

She's been on my HL for ages.  I really should have got around to seeing her by now. Glad you had a good time with her anyway Doombar.   :hi:

Offline princerico

i see she offers sexy massage, but she also looks hot as hell so i'd be too tempted to fuck her, hmmmmmmmmm  :yahoo:

Offline chrispuckey

Just added her to my h l many thanks I will be paying this little thing a visit that is for sure.

Offline Doombar

i see she offers sexy massage, but she also looks hot as hell so i'd be too tempted to fuck her, hmmmmmmmmm  :yahoo:
Trust me - you'll want to fuck her  :cool:

Offline pythondan

Trying to think of an excuse to visit Bristol

Does she work elsewhere does anyone know?

Offline bfl

I owe you a pint of sharps finest Doombar for this recommendation. Sensational

Offline rudolph hucker

Trying to think of an excuse to visit Bristol

Does she work elsewhere does anyone know?

Ask her, mobile number is on her profile

Offline Doombar

I owe you a pint of sharps finest Doombar for this recommendation. Sensational
I'm very partial to Sharps  :hi:

And to the other question: no she doesn't work anywhere else.

Offline sambrown

Tried booking in but she's been really popular this week. Has she confirmed with anyone she's still leaving for a few weeks and returning in May

Offline bfl

Tried booking in but she's been really popular this week. Has she confirmed with anyone she's still leaving for a few weeks and returning in May
Shame mate she’s a corker! She told me earlier that she leaves today and is back in May. She was fully booked today or I’d have definitely been there today. For the best though as 3 punts in 3 days with 2 different wg would be a bit much  :D