Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Jenny 32  (Read 745 times)

j_Red

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Quick question for those who have had the pleasure... I see she's very PSE and full-on (great for me!). Would you say she is strictly dominant? submissive? or is she willing to go either way? Thanks!

Back in Bristol for one week only, might take a chance with Jenny (if resist the pull of Angelina or Cassandra!). I see still no sign of Soph... so unless there's a new world-beater out there in Brizzle?!

Ta

Offline Roth

Jenny is pretty dominant and IMHO she might struggle a bit to be too submissive. :unknown:
She is still a good punt all the same. :rose:

Offline ico23

Agree with Roth on this.

I found her full on but in a very good way. I usually go for the GFE so was a bit like a rabbit caught in the headlights at first but realised pretty quickly to just go with it, it's easier ! In all a very entertaining fun lady and you should have a good time.

Offline Roth

Agree with Roth on this.

I found her full on but in a very good way. I usually go for the GFE so was a bit like a rabbit caught in the headlights at first but realised pretty quickly to just go with it, it's easier ! In all a very entertaining fun lady and you should have a good time.

Yep that's her all right! :D :D

Offline hottext72

She is not submissive   Very energetic which is good fun