Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GISELE SWEET BLONDE - Portsmouth - Nothing unexpected TOFTT  (Read 460 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7584846) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline odietamo2

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Met in Portsmouth for a 15 min incall (originally booked 30 mins). She said she is only here for a few more days.

Comms: Easy enough by text, pretty responsive.

Location: Usual block of flats not far from Gunwarf. Easy to find, minimal parking (although I found some literally 10m from the entrance!).

Girl: Funnily enough I met her at the front door as she was coming back from shopping, not realising it was her. Facially very meh (she had a mark on her face, and couldn't figure out if it was a bruise or birth mark), but a cracking body; slim, nice shaped arse (although not big like Brazilians usually are), and very nice tits (just a little more than a handful). Given I wasn't uber-attracted to her, I opted to change to 15 mins.

Price: 30 mins would have been £70 (seems to be a going rate), and she had said that included OWO over text. 15 mins was £60, and she asked for £20 extra for OWO, but I only had an extra £10, which she agreed to.

Services: No kissing, and didn't attempt RO, but frankly just wanted a P&D. She seemed clean. Good uncovered blowjob for about 2 minutes, then on with a condom into cowgirl. Asked for doggy, but said she didn't like it particularly, which is fair enough I suppose. Felt nice and tight, and given the limited position options, I gave her a good fucking bounching her lovely arse on me until I came in the bag. We had a chat in her limited English about how funny it was meeting at the door, and I got dressed. She even offered me some Easter egg chocolate  :D

Overall, pretty much what I expected, nice girl, could have been a positive if she offered more positions and had some more makeup on.