Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A bad experience...  (Read 4474 times)

ginofedi

Unfortunately, my first choice was too far away for the little time I had.
Abbie was my second choice, although I admired on various Internet sites for a long time. It looked like a tiger of sex, a wonderful and voracious BBW. Unfortunately, she has sex with yourself, GFE zero, while looking for a 69 does not participate in fact closes her legs, you're not in front of a cow, but only to a mass of flesh resting in a bed. Welcomed me giving me a wet towel which had dried the previous customer. After the fuck that I proceeded to finish quickly because I was alone and she was motionless, did not think to give me back some of the money, I paid for 1 hour and left the room after 30 minutes, including initial shower and washing my bird at the end, so we were on the bed a little more than 20 minutes. 150 pound down the toilet.
Sorry if there is some mistakes, but I'm not an english man.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 11:32:28 pm by ginofedi »

Mark Andrews

Thanks for the heads up; this is for sure very useful to know!

Offline Matium

This should go under the Review section as a Negative review.

Mark Andrews

For sure, this needs to go there to let others know!

Offline pumps

I must say you are a brave man to attempt 69 with that hippo... That's the problem with fat cunts, they get tired easily and are usually lazy.

Mark Andrews

I must say you are a brave man to attempt 69 with that hippo... That's the problem with fat cunts, they get tired easily and are usually lazy.

This is true!  :lol:

carefree

WTF have my eyes just seen? :vomit:

Really? £150 with that? 

Must have been a bet, right?

Offline herbie007

WTF have my eyes just seen? :vomit:

Really? £150 with that? 

Must have been a bet, right?

:D :D

Matty24579

I saw a bbw just before Christmas last year I phone her up and she said she was ready so I walked up there she tried to con me for more money but I said 30 minutes for £70 so she was fine with that .She gave me a medicore massage which was crap and proceeded with covered oral which was boring and was more interested watching a film in Czech in the end I had a handjob which was ok as she was saying she was too tight to have sex.Her name is Lusy as spelt that way and she was on Adultwork so pretty rubbish all in all .

Offline PLeisure

I saw a bbw just before Christmas last year I phone her up and she said she was ready so I walked up there she tried to con me for more money but I said 30 minutes for £70 so she was fine with that .She gave me a medicore massage which was crap and proceeded with covered oral which was boring and was more interested watching a film in Czech in the end I had a handjob which was ok as she was saying she was too tight to have sex.Her name is Lusy as spelt that way and she was on Adultwork so pretty rubbish all in all .
Link?

Review?

- welcome to UKP  :hi:

Matty24579

I think she came off AW as I haven't seen her on there for a while if I do see her on there I'll let you know I am not sure how to do links

ginofedi

Hi, in truth I was going to meet another woman, very tasty, unfortunately the public holiday in London on Monday 25 forced me to choose the Abbie, who truly admired for a long time. Unfortunately I did not take appointment of AW otherwise I would have made a bad review, as he deserved.
I love BBW and so I knew that I expected an elephant, but I did not think so lazy. The blowjob without rubber, was good .. but not attending my cock fell, and she was only masturbation to get it back hard. Eventually I got bored, as he sucked kept her legs tight even he grew touch. A disappointment.
I had asked for help to the forum before leaving .. but I did not have answers .. and fell on that bin woman.

Offline Turtle1

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I look at these profiles and wonder who on earth ever ventures towards these peaks.

Offline CardiffCentral

.. but I did not have answers .. and fell on that bin woman.

:lol:

Bet Lynch

Unfortunately, my first choice was too far away for the little time I had.
Abbie was my second choice, although I admired on various Internet sites for a long time. It looked like a tiger of sex, a wonderful and voracious BBW. Unfortunately, she has sex with yourself, GFE zero, while looking for a 69 does not participate in fact closes her legs, you're not in front of a cow, but only to a mass of flesh resting in a bed. Welcomed me giving me a wet towel which had dried the previous customer. After the fuck that I proceeded to finish quickly because I was alone and she was motionless, did not think to give me back some of the money, I paid for 1 hour and left the room after 30 minutes, including initial shower and washing my bird at the end, so we were on the bed a little more than 20 minutes. 150 pound down the toilet.
Sorry if there is some mistakes, but I'm not an english man.

Monster munch is for some but being that obese or a beast can not be healthy, surely not.

ginofedi

In truth it is quite healthy but it is only an eating money, there are many more women of her cows unfortunately outside London, and I had little time and few resources to move and I let entice by his expression slut.
BUT I WANT to let everyone know that I admired and dreamed of for years, when I was able to meet almost it did not seem real, and instead should be avoided like the plague !!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 11:38:38 am by ginofedi »

Offline Tom1986

I have to agree, i visited Abbie recently and she just lied in the bed, did not do much. The blowjob was good but she refused to go on top saying she had a bad leg? Also her profile stated she was shaved completly but when i met her she werent so that put me off straight away. Had sex doggystyle and that was it, paid for 2 hours but left after 1 hour as she did not seem interested.

LL

left the room after 30 minutes, including initial shower and washing my bird at the end.
Missed this gem of a post when originally posted.
Is this Borat? :D
Google translate has really messed it up for him. I imagined him turning up with his bird (a live chicken perhaps?). No wonder he got poor service. And giving it a wash at the end  :lol:

Chelsea1

Given the size of that tank she would of ripped the bird apart and ate it.

Offline Tom1986

Shes big but she sucks well...i think she should consider lowering her prices though as she aint getting any younger!