Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Izzy Izzy izzy  (Read 802 times)

Offline Jeff-Adams

Anybody know what happened to izzy? Been trying to get hold of her for a while seems a shame if she’s stopped working.

Anybody know any information

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Do you have any intention of sharing or contributing anything to UKP?

Offline Jeff-Adams

When I feel that I have something worthy of posting

Offline The_Don

Offline Jeff-Adams

Well I do apologise for not being the most active member of knowing the full ins and outs of website etiquette. I simply was wondering if anyone knew anything she’s a great SP and would be a shame if was unable to see her again

Offline Fuzzyduck

Well I do apologise for not being the most active member of knowing the full ins and outs of website etiquette. I simply was wondering if anyone knew anything she’s a great SP and would be a shame if was unable to see her again

Members share their experiences for the benefits of others.
Lurkers are selfish and enjoy the benefits that members provide and don't contribute.
Leeches are usually lurkers who also ask questions to extract even more benefit from members.

Who do you identify with?

Offline finn5555

Lurkers are selfish and enjoy the benefits that members provide and don't contribute.
Leeches are usually lurkers who also ask questions to extract even more benefit from members.

Both in his case  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

Case closed  :D

Well I do apologise for not being the most active member of knowing the full ins and outs of website etiquette.
This kind of passive-aggressive response speaks volumes for you... weak  :rolleyes:

Offline Jeff-Adams

Simply asked a question. I’m not the ones throwing insults around behind a keyboard like a child. If you don’t want to help or don’t know anything then just ignore the post it’s that simple

Offline Fuzzyduck

Simply asked a question. I’m not the ones throwing insults around behind a keyboard like a child. If you don’t want to help or don’t know anything then just ignore the post it’s that simple

Your lack of self awareness suggests you are unlikely to change your ways and are happy to leech. 2 years here and you've contributed fuck all. You don't deserve any help.

Offline The Film Director

Did that purge of leeches ever happen  :unknown:

Offline Harry Monk

Being on UKP is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman....once you've put something in, you can take something out........

Offline PLeisure

Fuzzyduck has asked a more pertinent question. Which example do you identify with?