Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chances of a brothel being raided  (Read 1471 times)

Offline jimbobted

Thinking of making a booking with a last I like the look of. Only problem is she works under the auspices of a brothel. I usually avoid them as of course there's no legal hot water at all if seeing an independent, but it's a bit less clear cut what the consequences may be for a punter caught in a brothel raid.
I believe this particular establishment is "low risk" in that there are no EE ladies there, so the police tend to leave them alone as there can't be any trafficking issues.
Does anyone know how often the Met carry out raids on brothels?

Basically trying to establish if the fun is worth the risk. If I got caught up in something then my life would basically be over, even if I didn't end up getting prosecuted.

Thanks in advance for India, and if course I shall review should I decide to go ahead.

Offline Jonestown

The risks are very low, not that there are any reliable figures available for police raids, but If you are really that worried about visiting a brothel then don't, stick to what you feel comfortable with.

Offline jesse4585

Agree the risk is generally very low.  And if there is a raid, as long as  the brothel lass you punt is not coerced & not underage,  and you don't give any false info to the police if they question you,  then you're just as legally safe as with an independent. It's the brothel operator that's at risk  (Im not a lawyer, but fairly sure this is correct.)

Like you say a true independent is the safest.  I'd say a well established brothel or agency booking may be safer than a TOFTT type booking than with AW or viva street  - those may be independents, but they also may be pop up brothels where there's coercion going on, and in the eyes of the law that sort of punt counts as rape.

As to the chance of your brothel being raided,  it's going to depend on the local authorities in question,  so google searching for news of raids for the brothel or in its locality might help.

I dabble in politics a bit so know for a fact that some Councillors are cool about the established brothels- they pay at least some business taxes, they keep demand away from the pop up brothels, and they even (arguably) do some public good.

On the other hand you obviously have some areas where councillors, officials & senior police are White Knights happy to do the bidding of feminist pressure groups.  Or in some cases there might be a suspicion of involvement with more serious forms of crime. Hence always a risk of raids in some areas...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:04:23 am by jesse4585 »

Offline jimbobted

Yes it's established and I'm 100% sure there's no coercion (in fact I've punted with an ex-"employee" who told me about the no EE policy etc). I wouldn't want to do anything with a coerced lady anyway, so it's of interest to me from a moral and enjoyment view rather than just legal.

I wouldn't give false info to the cops but I'd have a hell of a time explaining a letter or any other correspondence from the Met Police to Mrs Jimbobted.

Will do some further research along the lines suggested.

Offline Jonestown

There is no way of knowing that anything these girls tell you is true, just because someone has all the trappings of being independent does not mean that she is and that there is not someone in the background poncing off her and pulling the strings, so I would suggest that there is a case for a punter being "safer" in a well established brothel.

Offline LLPunting

There is no way of knowing that anything these girls tell you is true, just because someone has all the trappings of being independent does not mean that she is and that there is not someone in the background poncing off her and pulling the strings, so I would suggest that there is a case for a punter being "safer" in a well established brothel.

Indeed, trafficking and coercion does not withhold its interest from any race, nationality or creed.  A no-EE policy may be mitigative in some circumstances but won't a guarantee.

What's the ethnic breakdown of the workers at this place?

Offline jimbobted

Not sure what the breakdown is, some are black, some white. All from Western countries so far as I can see.
I'm certain nobody is there against their will as they all have other jobs etc.
I guess I'm just wondering how often the Met barge into such places and what happens to any punters they discover.

Offline LLPunting

Not sure what the breakdown is, some are black, some white. All from Western countries so far as I can see.
I'm certain nobody is there against their will as they all have other jobs etc.
I guess I'm just wondering how often the Met barge into such places and what happens to any punters they discover.

A name of establishment and location would give the rest of us a chance to respond with local knowledge, as some have done before about the goings on in East London.

Offline jimbobted

It's the well known establishment near Baker Street that caters for those looking for a submissive to play with.
It was yesterday. All went well. New premises which are palatial and the girl I met was perfect.

Offline LLPunting

If BDSM is what you were after then surely a raid by the cops is part of the desired experience?

Offline TomR

Please write up a report on your experience.

Offline jimbobted

I will do that. I always leave a bit of time between punt and review.