Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skinny & Petite recommendations  (Read 2734 times)

Offline dark.92

I can't seem to find any skinny and petite chicks, i want some like perry!

Any recommendations welcome!

Offline LLPunting

Offline Waterhouse

Not in central london but based in Addlestone, this young lady is very slim, unhealthily so looking by her profile pic. Might be on the tall side for you though?  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Paris69

Not in central london but based in Addlestone, this young lady is very slim, unhealthily so looking by her profile pic. Might be on the tall side for you though?  :unknown:

Don't touch with a barge-pole. It's a bait and switch photo put there by a Bulgarian group using a place in Addlestone. The girl who opens the door or the girls seen inside bare no relationship to the photo advertised. 
I stated my phone was buzzing etc and walked....
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 05:01:02 pm by Paris69 »
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

Don't touch with a barge-pole. It's a bait and switch photo put there by a Bulgarian group using a place in Addlestone. The girl who opens the door or the girls seen inside bare no relationship to the photo advertised. 
I stated my phone was buzzing etc and walked....
I'd never have gone there anyway, but just read your review. Cheers for the warning  :thumbsup:

Offline Paris69

I'd never have gone there anyway, but just read your review. Cheers for the warning  :thumbsup:

:hi:
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Xtro

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Calm it KT. I'm only answering the OP.

Who seems to have disappeared BTW. Maybe for another 2 years!  :thumbsdown:

Offline LLPunting

Calm it KT. I'm only answering the OP.

Who seems to have disappeared BTW. Maybe for another 2 years!  :thumbsdown:

Too busy with Felfair to reply.  ;)

Offline Xtro

Too busy with Felfair to reply.  ;)

Not yet by the looks of it. He's H/L'ed her though.

It wont be long before the review.  :rolleyes:

Offline Heph

Perfect! Any other girls like this would be just perfect!

It's a result that this ticks your requirements - although I can't help but notice that whilst she may be petite, this picture can't be described as skinny.

Any other contributors know of bona fide skinnies?

Online Jonestown

Maybe the OP just needs to go on AW, select a postcode or area, set hight to 5'-4" and below, set dress size to 6 (or below if thats his taste).

For all London there are presently 86 SPs meeting that spec, take your pick, as Michael Miles (or was it Hughie Green) used to say.

Offline Xtro

........ take your pick, as Michael Miles (or was it Hughie Green) used to say.

I can't remember who said it but IDS took his advice recently.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scooby73

Try this one:-

External Link/Members Only

I really wish she'd update her photos. Had the same ones for as long as i can remember.

Offline scooby73

I looked at her too but no feedback since May  :unknown:

Online Jonestown

bump

oh mate, are you ever asking for a reaming, bumping this thread when you haven't even given feedback on the recommendations you have been given to date.

Offline Waterhouse

Offline Jerk Chicken

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish