Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacey Nice Summer - Kensington  (Read 3669 times)

15 review(s) for STACY NICE SUMMER (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5984602) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Jayxxxxx

External Link/Members Only

Plan A blew me out so time to find a plan B

late notice in town, my hopes were low but needed to empty the sacks, several phone calls and texts no joy and thought i'd refresh my results, up pops up Stacey, she has several positive reviews on here so I rush to call her like a geedy child, plus I new she used to work in the location in Wimbledon with eve moon my last positive punt.

Comms were all good
Location: 10 Minutes from West Kensington tube station and has a discreet entrance, Luxury apartment with buzzer entry in a safe area.
Room with ensuite that was clean which I used before and after and well set out main room just like Wimbledon.

Appearance : stunning, tall and toned and pretty what more can you want but that's my opinion (I would say she is more toned now compared to her photos)

Personality: Fun/Friendly/Smiley/Chatty but not in a timewasting way (compared to eve me and Stacey really hit it off)

Services : Sensual Mutual Massage. DFK, OW(POP 1), Cow girl where she fucked the life out of me and had an orgasm, either that or she wants an Oscar lol, then Missionary (POP 2),

Would I Return: Hell Yeah

She did mention the Wimbledon location had moved on

Offline scarebear

Did she mention anything about her sister Melissa Snow?

marty_mcfly

She looks much younger than her stated age of 35.

squeezebox

She would of been my Plan A!   :hi:

Offline Jayxxxxx

Hi Forest,

well offered is a strong word she went straight for OWO after giving her a standing snog, but I stopped her as its my preference OW.

HI Squeeze

She wasn't shown available at the time I booked Vee last week or she would have been.

Offline Jayxxxxx

Hi Scare

she mentioned she had a sister but not her name in the meet, but aware she has said to others that mellissa is her sister but I don't see the resemblance, wouldn't surprise me if Melissa wasn't really her girlfriend.

charming_red

Services : Sensual Mutual Massage. DFK, OW(POP 1), Cow girl where she fucked the life out of me and had an orgasm, either that or she wants an Oscar lol, then Missionary (POP 2),

She definately wants an oscar, she does like her fake orgasms  :rolleyes:

How long ago did you see her?

Offline claretandblue

Hi Forest,

well offered is a strong word she went straight for OWO after giving her a standing snog, but I stopped her as its my preference OW.

HI Squeeze

She wasn't shown available at the time I booked Vee last week or she would have been.

Fair play to resist owo!i normally go ow but when a fitty starts off with DFL straight into oral I normally find own too tempting to resist

Offline Jayxxxxx

Saw her earlier today but don't burst my bubble lol

Offline ForrestGump

...she went straight for OWO after giving her a standing snog, but I stopped her as its my preference OW.

Impressive that you were able to keep your eye on the ball.  :thumbsup:

niceguyjames

Great provider Stacey Summer, recommended !!

Has anyone seen her friend/sister linked to her profile...?

Online herbie007

Thanks for the review jay

It brought back sweet memories of when I saw her when she was in Southfields; I had a great time and found her to be a very horny sexy woman.

Got to make time to get back and see her in 2015.  :drinks:

Offline tazz

I also saw Stacey for the second time last tuesday, shes 35 as first time i saw her was a day before her birthday and she looks it. Shes a great fuck, didnt mention her sister to me but i dint ask about anyone else. Think Melissa Snow does look a bit similar to her but i would be a bit suprised if they were sisters as its preety unusual for 2 sisters to both be prossies but maybe she talked her into it. Then again maybe they know that tons of guys will book a 3 some with 2 sisters. Lets face it how often will such an opportunity arise?

Have met to cousins who were both prossies.

Offline justabloke

I've had my eye on this one so on my next trip to London I will try to catch her and her sister.  Will write a review for sure if it pans out.