Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristina - Diva - Earl's Court  (Read 2359 times)

Offline rafathegaffa

I have been deviating from my old habits of seeing a girl I have a good experience with many times and sampling more variety lately  :dance:

So, with Kristina on the never ending database of girls I want to see, I paid her a visit recently  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Duration - Fee Paid - 450 for 90 minutes

Comms- Polite and prompt on text with Diva as always

Location - Decent Flat, like 5 mins from the tube

Appearance - Photos are quite accurate. Very pretty face, great bum. 0 fat on her. Small, natural boobs. Looked very very fit in this catsuit thing she was wearing, which was the closest she could do to a particular dressing request. Solid 8 face, and 8 body. If she had bigger boobs, she'd be unreal.

Services - A solid good GFE experience. DFK, owo, sex in multiple positions. 3 pops in 90 minutes. She took the initivate with DFK and initiating 2nd and 3rd rounds, which makes the punt go so much smoother. She gets into it and makes a very good effort to please. DFK and OWO particularly were bordering on outstanding.

Demeanor - Polite and friendly. Decent Englihs

Appearance: 8/10
Performance: 9.25/10
Demeanor: 9/10

Offline Ivor Hunch

sounds like a unicorn- and in current market not even stupidly expensive

Offline rafathegaffa

sounds like a unicorn- and in current market not even stupidly expensive

Definitely high quality and good punt.

Wouldn't say unicorn, as with 50 GBP her hour more, you could from the same agency see karma or aleksia who are a clear level hotter and provide similar service  :hi:

Offline Sperminator22

Thanks mate. We have another beautiful little bird in common, keep going  :cool:

Offline rafathegaffa

Thanks mate. We have another beautiful little bird in common, keep going  :cool:

Thanks for your review on her  :hi: , helped me decide.

She did mention something about a boob job this winter to me.

I'm guessing she'll return early next year at extortionate prices after that  :lol:

Offline pantywetter

Service sounds great but facially not doing much for me.  Any better in the flesh?

Offline rafathegaffa

Service sounds great but facially not doing much for me.  Any better in the flesh?

Very much the same as the video in the pink dress...

Offline karoo

Very much the same as the video in the pink dress...

It's a pity as she was probably quite pretty pre-facial alterations. I don't understand why girls go through this - they all start to look identical facially after the ops... and not in a good way (IMHO).