Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Ellee - Liverpool St - Great P&D  (Read 6310 times)

56 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6965921) (49 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5538812) (41 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline slxbc

External Link/Members Only

Previously Hot Ella Hot - External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on her for a while as a nice option for a 15 minute booking, and glad I did.

Price: £50 for 15 mins

The Setup – Was looking for something quick in the area.  Sent a message on WA and got everything squared away for an hour from the first text.  She responds quickly and seems friendly in the messages.  No mention of price or services unless asked.  Decent flat near Spitalfields, she buzzed me up then did the behind-the-door trick.

The Girl – Super sexy girl, kind of a long face but it works for her on her tall-ish frame.  Very friendly and low key, made me feel comfortable.  Big round bolt-ons which I didn't love, but didn't hate either.  They kinda work for her.  A few tasteful tattoos and very tanned all over.  Great ass with a perfect little jiggle. 

The Punt – No shower was asked or given, paid £50 for 15 minutes and got right into it.  She wore a sporty underwear set which came off immediately and I joined her on the bed.  Felt and sucked her tits while she stroked me to life, then on with a condom for some OW (I'm fine with this).  Decent oral, got me nice and hard before I laid down and she mounted for some cowgirl.  Rides really well.  Flipped into some doggie, then mish, before I asked her to suck again thinking I'd cum this way.  Wasn't happening so eventually asked her to ride again, sucked her nice nipples and popped a large load in the bag. 

She made some slight moaning sounds throughout, but nothing to think this was a GFE of any kind (can't assume that in a 15 minute booking).  Afterwards she helped clean me up and hung out naked while I got dressed.  She's friendly, we chit-chatted and talked about how she's from Romania.  Nice girl overall.

Summary – This is great VFM to me.  I'm more of a massage and hand-relief guy, but the prices are getting a bit out of hand (everything is £80+ for 30 min).  I needed a good priced P&D with a sexy girl, and Ellee fit the bill.

Ideally I could find a decently priced massage/titwank service in the area, but until then Ellee might get a few more calls from me.

Online tantraman

The Girl – Super sexy girl, kind of a long face but it works for her on her tall-ish frame ... Big round bolt-ons which I didn't love, but didn't hate either.  They kinda work for her.  A few tasteful tattoos and very tanned all over.  Great ass with a perfect little jiggle. 

... as per photos stashed here :music:

Offline PilotMan

Offline alfiebest

I saw and reviewed her when she was Hot Ella and would also recommend. Fit girl for a nice quickie

Offline boredtryst

... as per photos stashed here :music:

tantra, I always wonder how you have such a good database for this!