Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abellaxo -Soho  (Read 1588 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline bonapati

External Link/Members Only

Abellaxo - mixed feelings

Fees
60mins @ £170 what’s good for the goose may not be good for the gander. I went in know what she offers and didn’t tbh.

Last summer. Soho. Flight of stairs. Phew! Small apartment. Clean all bathroom accessories provided.

Communication
AW  text on the day. No voice at anytime. Straight to the point and business like.

The girl
She has lots (now over 70 AW fluffy reviews ) so I may not be adding anything new but a few respected veterans (BM,GLM, Belgarion) have demanded a review hence. Decided not to review at the time due to UKP traffic, white knights and pimp etc.

Yes pretty but if you have been around mixed race clan nothing special TBH. As BM said “run up the mill Brixton lass”. I didn’t think she was slim, fit but many EE /Russian birds fitter. I like my GF’s to have a bit of tiger in them she was a puppy in my eyes.

Posh voice for those not used to that. To me she was not better than those in my civvy life. Could have pulled her on a Friday night for zero £’s. Reminded me of Neneh Cherry or Alicia keys and none of those are extra hot anyway.

Think I read somewhere she is privately educated. Make what you wish on what education actually is and whether the money spend on that justifies the end product. Nice girl all the same good social etiquette.

Pictures are good but give a better perspective of proportions than real life. Tall not fat but not slim. Slamming arse but that’s about it. Just what one expects on a girl with black heritage.

Playtime

Opened door in black lingerie, suspenders were good but thought nylon would have been better than fishnet. Tall, pretty but think juvenile yet to break puberty way felt like I was about to be roped into the Hollywood accusation ring. The vocals felt creepy. I wanted an experience GFE. I’m paying at £50 over here.

Welcomed with a good kiss. DFK but nothing one hasn’t encountered before. I tried to tame and train but once you have had better elsewhere there is no turning back.

Some of it felt scripted. Parts were ok but just not mind blowing. Nothing lingers on the mind to hold on to. Good soulful music in the background.

Cow girl with her tits edging to my lips was good. OWO soft and gentle but hair getting in the way hence non-consistent eye contact.

DATY, mish, fingers, doggie best of all. She backed up well.- but if you are a pounder don’t bother. If you are after the high school romance you missed out on and want to rejuvenate it with £170 an hour then cool. No CIM, A play. Though I went in knowing what she offered and didn’t. Nice goodbye kiss. No obvious time watching -but sensed there be a deadline.

Conclusion.
I have defo had better at a lower price for both GFE and PSE. Very hard positive (bother line neutral) for me and won’t be repeating. I didn’t exit with punch in the air or bounce in my swagger.

Pros
Pretty (but I tell ya loads of EE girls are prettier and fitter and will duck ya brains out too). But I’m  not just paying for a pretty face.  I’m paying for a good passionate and engaged fuck. Mixed race SP’s are rarity in London scene these days so she has an edge on that.  -  Good of If was taking her out on the night as a thingy otherwise basic.  Tight and good arse.

Neutral.
Body hairs and juvenile skills. Vanilla scale. Price not GVFM. Experience not mind blowing.

Cons
£170. Defo over priced! GFE should be something you want to come back to. Vanilla/civvy sex. Doesn’t get into my top 10. For that elsewhere I will get tongue wrestling  DFK, OWO, A play, A, CIM (probably swallow), multiple and enthusiastic positions. One mans food... is another’s poison. At best £120!

P.S. if you ask me about the whole YBL/ agency episode I’d say she was naive and gullible and got caught up in the wrong web. A girl just trying to finds her way through life and it’s challenges. We live and learn! I wish her well but she needs to put in more effort to remain in the industry.

End.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Abellaxo - mixed feelings

Fees
60mins @ £170 what’s good for the goose may not be good for the gander. I went in know what she offers and didn’t tbh.

Last summer. Soho. Flight of stairs. Phew! Small apartment. Clean all bathroom accessories provided.

Communication
AW  text on the day. No voice at anytime. Straight to the point and business like.

The girl
She has lots (now over 70 AW fluffy reviews ) so I may not be adding anything new but a few respected veterans (BM,GLM, Belgarion) have demanded a review hence. Decided not to review at the time due to UKP traffic, white knights and pimp etc.

Yes pretty but if you have been around mixed race clan nothing special TBH. As BM said “run up the mill Brixton lass”. I didn’t think she was slim, fit but many EE /Russian birds fitter. I like my GF’s to have a bit of tiger in them she was a puppy in my eyes.

Posh voice for those not used to that. To me she was not better than those in my civvy life. Could have pulled her on a Friday night for zero £’s. Reminded me of Neneh Cherry or Alicia keys and none of those are extra hot anyway.

Think I read somewhere she is privately educated. Make what you wish on what education actually is and whether the money spend on that justifies the end product. Nice girl all the same good social etiquette.

Pictures are good but give a better perspective of proportions than real life. Tall not fat but not slim. Slamming arse but that’s about it. Just what one expects on a girl with black heritage.

Playtime

Opened door in black lingerie, suspenders were good but thought nylon would have been better than fishnet. Tall, pretty but think juvenile yet to break puberty way felt like I was about to be roped into the Hollywood accusation ring. The vocals felt creepy. I wanted an experience GFE. I’m paying at £50 over here.

Welcomed with a good kiss. DFK but nothing one hasn’t encountered before. I tried to tame and train but once you have had better elsewhere there is no turning back.

Some of it felt scripted. Parts were ok but just not mind blowing. Nothing lingers on the mind to hold on to. Good soulful music in the background.

Cow girl with her tits edging to my lips was good. OWO soft and gentle but hair getting in the way hence non-consistent eye contact.

DATY, mish, fingers, doggie best of all. She backed up well.- but if you are a pounder don’t bother. If you are after the high school romance you missed out on and want to rejuvenate it with £170 an hour then cool. No CIM, A play. Though I went in knowing what she offered and didn’t. Nice goodbye kiss. No obvious time watching -but sensed there be a deadline.

Conclusion.
I have defo had better at a lower price for both GFE and PSE. Very hard positive (bother line neutral) for me and won’t be repeating. I didn’t exit with punch in the air or bounce in my swagger.

Pros
Pretty (but I tell ya loads of EE girls are prettier and fitter and will duck ya brains out too). But I’m  not just paying for a pretty face.  I’m paying for a good passionate and engaged fuck. Mixed race SP’s are rarity in London scene these days so she has an edge on that.  -  Good of If was taking her out on the night as a thingy otherwise basic.  Tight and good arse.

Neutral.
Body hairs and juvenile skills. Vanilla scale. Price not GVFM. Experience not mind blowing.

Cons
£170. Defo over priced! GFE should be something you want to come back to. Vanilla/civvy sex. Doesn’t get into my top 10. For that elsewhere I will get tongue wrestling  DFK, OWO, A play, A, CIM (probably swallow), multiple and enthusiastic positions. One mans food... is another’s poison. At best £120!

P.S. if you ask me about the whole YBL/ agency episode I’d say she was naive and gullible and got caught up in the wrong web. A girl just trying to finds her way through life and it’s challenges. We live and learn! I wish her well but she needs to put in more effort to remain in the industry.

End.

Good detailed review

Offline Gentlelovemaking

This is a very good review Bonapati.

Like me and BM you may be spoilt for choice with similar looking girls in the civvy world so she won’t blow you away in the looks department.

You hit the nail on the head that she’s one of the few well reviewed mixed race SP’s and that’s a good nieche.

I got a mature vibe from her and still think she’s mid 20’s although she and all other punters say she’s younger. Maybe she’s just more switched on than I anticipated.

vt

Cheers for the well-reasoned review!  :drinks:

I hinted at her youthful lack of inventiveness in my review, but you've articulated it a lot better.

I guess as I only paid the £120 (for my 45mins) that you see her valued at, I came away more satisfied. You're right that other than her exotic looks, she wasn't offering a lot extra in terms of service to justify her premium price.

She did say she wasn't that busy in the new location, so maybe the price/service needs looking at if she's not getting many regulars or attracting new custom, though she is down at £160ph now, compared to the £170 you paid.

Could have pulled her on a Friday night for zero £’s.

I am intrigued by this comment...where & how??? I could save myself a fortune if I knew!!   :)

Cheers for the well-reasoned review!  :drinks:

I hinted at her youthful lack of inventiveness in my review, but you've articulated it a lot better.

I guess as I only paid the £120 (for my 45mins) that you see her valued at, I came away more satisfied. You're right that other than her exotic looks, she wasn't offering a lot extra in terms of service to justify her premium price.

She did say she wasn't that busy in the new location, so maybe the price/service needs looking at if she's not getting many regulars or attracting new custom, though she is down at £160ph now, compared to the £170 you paid.

I am intrigued by this comment...where & how??? I could save myself a fortune if I knew!!   :)

No offense but you strike me as a older punter so i doubt you would be able to pull her in a club  :hi:

You should stick to the girls at Ems parties

Hidden Image/Members Only

vt

No offense but you strike me as a older punter so i doubt you would be able to pull her in a club  :hi:

You should stick to the girls at Ems parties

I'm sure I will, so cheers for the helpful advice, Capoeira Kid!  :drinks:

But seriously, if you really can pull the hot mulattas for free, why on earth are you paying??  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:47:09 pm by vt »

But seriously, if you really can pull 'em for free, why on earth are you paying??  :unknown:

Never done capoeira just like I've never lived in a favela either. I've never stated I pull girls in clubs as i don't go raving anymore. I punt because i can afford to and choose to but i also do quite well on POF now and again.

Since you want to be a clever dick, why do you act as a spokesman for EM and her parties when ever smiths and Trevor call them out on their bullshit ?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

But seriously, if you really can pull the hot mulattas for free, why on earth are you paying??  :unknown:

Good question VT...for me I pay because I don’t have to deal with the emotions and agg that comes with civvies.

Punting isn’t about getting the women to give it up it’s more the freedom to choose a girl and we can go our separate ways afterwards......and for the price of a night out.

vt

Never done capoeira just like I've never lived in a favela either. I've never stated I pull girls in clubs as i don't go raving anymore. I punt because i can afford to and choose to but i also do quite well on POF now and again.

Since you want to be a clever dick, why do you act as a spokesman for EM and her parties when ever smiths and Trevor call them out on their bullshit ?

Chill bro, it was a joke like your 50 Cent drive-by GIF.  ;)

As to the other issue, I try and take a balanced view, but don't really understand the vehemence coming from guys who haven't even set foot in the place, so often found myself defending it. Nevertheless, it's not that important, I want a quiet life, so I'm now taking it easy...tal como cantou o seu compatriota Jorge Ben Jor...

Offline puntingpumping1920

@vt ---  Lack of intimacy in their private life. Nobody will pay for someones sloppy seconds if they could get it for free.

@OP --- Good review, OP. She is a vanilla GFE provider, nothing more and nothing less.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 10:54:45 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

vt

@vt ---  Lack of intimacy in their private life. Nobody will pay for someones sloppy seconds if they could get it for free.

Damn, you've spoilt it now, I was getting ready to borrow my dad's convertible and try my luck at filling it with light-skinned honeys down on Electric Avenue!!   :(   :D 

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:43:50 pm by vt »

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for the review op,she was on my ever shortening hl but i dont think i will bother now