Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abellaxo - Ana Chelsea - Kensington  (Read 3296 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline AlTerminator

After my last positive I took another jump in the game and I guess I've been lucky as I had another wonderful punt a few days ago.

The girl:
The lovely Ana, you can see her gorgeous frame, spankable arse and pretty Afro/Latin mix look on uke which is how we set up the meet, 5.9 so tall too. After moving dates around and rescheduling we finally settled on a date and time, but Ana was always quick to respond.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Price and services: 160 for the hour, DFK, DT, CIM, RO, Toys, plenty of action and positions,  2 rounds with a small break. I was nackered by the end but damn that was good productive hour!

Comms:
She's got her head on and seems to have a good way to sort out meets, she does have a AW profile and requested a formal booking through it, you need to have feedback to get a meet, which perfect for me, maybe not for some, or chat with her via uke.

Well know location in Kensington, room was well furnished, double bed that barely fit the room and it got quite hot but easy to get to via train and easy to get inside so discretion was not a problem.

The punt:
Beatiful girl if you like that exotic look  :D , small bust, gorgeous face and amazing arse, wore outfit as requested and was very accomidating. You could tell other people were using the other rooms but I didn't see anyone, had a shower (towel and mouthwash provided) then sorted out paperwork.
Wonderful first round with plenty of eye contact, tried some DT and RO, it felt very natural and at the risk of sounding cheesy she had fun too.
She's new to the game, very well spoken, had a nice bottle of wine while we took a break, followed by an equally vigorous second round with much of the same but even more intense. Wasn't rushed at all, in fact I saw I was going overtime and suggested I make a move.

Verdict:
I had a brilliant time and will definately come back for another round, she seems to be with other well known girl from uke, and at the upper end of the price bracket but worth every penny.

Edited to add AW link, seems she more expensive there but I stand by my word, worth every penny.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 06:41:56 pm by AlTerminator »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good review this is the same woman that Yeboahsleftfoot visited.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Good review this is the same woman that Yeboahsleftfoot visited.

Yep, only this fella got to see her at her old rate.

Yep, only this fella got to see her at her old rate.

Hold up what's her new rate.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Offline stewart99

She is 200 on UK punting too now.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 07:03:10 pm by stewart99 »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Not listed on her likes BM

I dnt mind spending 200 per hour, but i need to be getting PSE style service with A  levels.

mcgee121

They read the reviews on here so they respond in real time  :lol:.  She's too vanilla for £200 and she needs a better incall location for that price.

Yeboahsleftfoot

They read the reviews on here so they respond in real time  :lol:.  She's too vanilla for £200 and she needs a better incall location for that price.

That's very subjective mcgee, I have no interest in anal and got everything I wanted with a great looking young girl for £200, I was happy even though the location [not in Chelsea] was bang average. Renting accommodation in London is extortionate and I guess dependent on how many punters the girl sees to make it cost effective The best I've been in were a room in a shared flat that in total cost £8,000 a month and was funded by a sugar daddy and a great mini suite in the other place in Sloane Avenue that was somewhere worth of four grand a month.

mcgee121

That's very subjective mcgee, I have no interest in anal and got everything I wanted with a great looking young girl for £200, I was happy even though the location [not in Chelsea] was bang average. Renting accommodation in London is extortionate and I guess dependent on how many punters the girl sees to make it cost effective The best I've been in were a room in a shared flat that in total cost £8,000 a month and was funded by a sugar daddy and a great mini suite in the other place in Sloane Avenue that was somewhere worth of four grand a month.

I can't pop twice in an hour with SPs.  The minimum I like to spend is 1.5hrs with the ideal time at least 2hrs.  So it's not just the hourly rate that I'm concerned about.  The next SP that I am seeing is charging £200 for 1.5hrs.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I can't pop twice in an hour with SPs.  The minimum I like to spend is 1.5hrs with the ideal time at least 2hrs.  So it's not just the hourly rate that I'm concerned about.  The next SP that I am seeing is charging £200 for 1.5hrs.

Looking forward to reading the review, hope she's stunning and it's a positive  ;)

Avogadrosnumber

Was this in Chelsea Cloisters?