Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester - Hot Thai Cherry - Possible TOFTT?  (Read 1494 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7687976) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline ThreeSixty

External Link/Members Only

Time to kill and money to spend on an afternoon in Manchester I paid a visit to Hot Thai Cherry.

Time - Within the last two weeks

Communnication - Short and Sweet, just like Hot Thai Cherry  :P

Location - Apartment block a few minutes walk away from Piccadilly Station

Fee - £80 for 30 minutes

Appearance - Shorter than I imagined from the photos and a bit curvier too, having looked at the pictures again I can see they've been edited, particuarly noticeable on the one in front of the window.  That said not drastically but she's a slightly curvy shorty and found her attractive myself.  Does have number of tattoos and a large one on her back.

Attitude - Her general vibe was that of calming and sweet natured.  Not much else to say on that really.

Services - A french kiss to start and then she asked me to lay on the bed and gave me a thai massage on my back for about 5-10 minutes which I enjoyed and it did ease some neck pain I'd been having so an unexpected bonus.  She then moved onto OWO and liked seeing her suck my cock.  Then it was her on top riding me with more french kissing.  She then asked if I'd like to try doggy.  This was a great idea, she seemed to really enjoy this and took at good pounding until I popped in the bag.

Rating - Great, would happily visit again and plan to do so in the future.

Online standardpostage

Looks nice. Thanks for share  :thumbsup:

Offline chandlerhandler

Good discount offered if you do an hour rather than 45mins  :sarcastic:

Offline spartanwizard

Contemplated this one myself but the altered photos put me off, thought she would be a lot bigger in person.

Sounds decent though.

Offline Pscz

I saw this profile and then noticed the feet on one of the photographs - put me right off  :scare:

Online frankc

I saw this profile and then noticed the feet on one of the photographs - put me right off  :scare:

Yeah, I also look at the feet of girls...not sure whats happening here but fuck me...scary.....looks like she's taken a bite out of the chair as well
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 08:07:38 am by frankc »