Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TheFilthyFoXXX - Bizzare experience - Liverpool  (Read 7060 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1641368) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only

Her profile verification pic appears in this thread: Removed as per rules.
It seems since her verification post that she's upped her game and promises she'll do anal, owo, cum on face, rimming etc. Basically everything but bareback.
Her pixilated images still looked promising, I gathered she'd lost weight and made herself over since.

She was difficult to get hold of. Calls ring out and go to voicemail. However she did eventually get back to me by calling at 4am (yes, really). I answered, realised who it was and told her to call back at a better time. She eventually sent s text. This scenario should have been my first red flag.

Appointment arranged by text. Popular apartments on the Dock not far from the Liver Building. I get there at the arranged time and call. No answer. She calls me back 10mins later then asks if I'm a friend of Alan(?). I say no. Wondering if this is some sort of slang for drugs or something? She text me the door code, I go up. Find her door.

It opens and she's not bad looking. The girl in the verification image but now blonde, slimmer, but caked in makeup. She's wearing normal everyday clothes. Jeans and a grey hoodie with those ugly big trainers women seem to wear now by Balenciaga. She leads me to the living room/kitchen area, sits down and starts watching TV. Some property show. I'm stood there wondering if she thinks I'm someone else. So I ask "So. 30mins booking yh?" She says sure. Not taking her eyes off the TV. Then tells me to go into the bedroom and get ready.
So I go to the bedroom and there's another guy there getting dressed. He looks sheepish (I mean, you would wouldn't you?). I go back to the living room and say i'll leave it. I'm absolutely fuming inside. Then she tells me, don't worry it's only Alan. He's just leaving.
I go to the door, she screams at me "You owe me £80!!" Then throws the TV remote at me. It misses my head and smashes into the wall.
By this point, poor "Alan" walks quickly out the front door. I ask her "The fuck is this? I genuinely wanted a booking with you". She then switches to being really nice and says "Ah sorry, I'm just a bit in my head. I can still do you for 80".
I say no I'd rather leave it.
"You can fuck my ass! I bet your girlfriend doesn't let you do that!"

I say na, and walk.

She shouts down the corridor after me "Go on you fucking perv!"

Waiting for the lift with some poor bloke and his missus. We descend in silence. I get to the exit and there's "Alan"  trying to get out not realising you need to press the green button.

In short, avoid.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 07:15:48 pm by daviemac »

Offline marc_hotsteppa

First red flag for me would be her hidden feedback.

At least you didn't waste any money though !!

Great review and loved the bits about Alan  :D
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Punterperson1971

Maybe Alan may come on here and do a negative review 😂😂

Offline quatter11

Ha! That’s nuts and hilarious!

Alan, are you on this forum?

Offline FilthLoverGuy

Jesus Christ!!! Proper shit show.

Online smit1234

Those bloody doors can be a nightmare

That's a cracking read for all the wrong reasons. Sorry it was a red

Offline RandomGuy99

Did you keep the TV remote?

Alan? Are.you out there?

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Pissing myself reading this  :D :D :D

What a horrible experience though, poor Alan  :D I imagined him as Alan partridge

Online Kool Keef

Hilarious, thanks for the laugh.  :D

Offline Followyourdick

Great reading, sounds like you dodged a bullet as well as the TV remote!!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Her profile verification pic appears in this thread: Removed as per rules.
You've been here long enough to know the rules but I would suggest you reread them, there's a link at the bottom of every page..

29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted. This includes links to previously posted photos and to using the 'quote' feature to repost the photo
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 07:20:29 pm by daviemac »

Offline Trotter671

Jesus Christ!!! Proper shit show.

+1 - never in a million years for me!!!

Offline Tony4447

Very funny but terrible experience

Offline Zeusthedoc

funny for all the wrong reasons!
straight to the HL for this one

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 09:29:48 pm by Zeusthedoc »

Offline GorillaWarfare

Was half-considering her but the hidden feedback is always the biggest red flag for me. How bad must you be to have the need to hide feedback on AW?

Hindsight is 20/20 though. One to look back and laugh at since by the sounds of it you (or Alan) weren't really hurt but definitely deserving of a red and a warning to anyone considering her.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 09:55:47 pm by GorillaWarfare »

Offline Northerndave666

Alan, if you're reading this.....reveal yourself !

Offline Blackpool Rock

Alan, if you're reading this.....reveal yourself !
This could only have got better if it had been Lord Lucan getting dressed in the room  :lol:

12 years on AW and this is her 1st review on here, also hidden AW feedback says it all

I'm sure we have all had shit shows like this and most of us will have gone through with it at some point so fair play to MJ for walking

Offline Bigdave2000

External Link/Members Only  :D

Sorry, had to laugh at that, she sounds mental! Profile looks good but to be honest that verification pic is scary as fuck!  :scare:

Offline cyanblue

Brilliant review !!We need a 'where's Alan  ' campaign . T-shirts ? :lol: :lol:

Offline Eugene29

Poor old Alan.  If we don't give him a break, this could turn into a self help group!  You should know Al, you're welcomed and safe here ha ha

Offline FLYING BLUE

Much praise for 'walking' & not running like a badly scalded cat  :thumbsup:

Offline ulstersubbie

What a terrible experience OP, I'm just glad she's not a dominatrix wielding a whip! Better luck with your next punt.

Offline Luv2Luv

You missed the chance to compare notes with Alan, I would have spoken to him

Offline 19jammy

That’s one of the funniest reviews I’ve read🤣

Offline VitIron

She calls me back 10mins later then asks if I'm a friend of Alan(?).

That IS bizarre.

I would have said 'No, I'm a friend of Dorothy' as an excuse to avoid going ahead with it.

Online Punterperson1971

You missed the chance to compare notes with Alan, I would have spoken to him
I’m waiting for Alan’s viewpoint of this 😂😂

Online Southernbloke

Brilliant review and that poor bloke Alan

Offline cheshireknobb

Some guys like crazy hookers
think maybe was humiliation service for ALAN

Offline noodle

haha, this has to be my favourite UKP review of all time, thanks for giving us all a laugh.  She's up in Glasgow now, think I'll give here a wide berth.

Offline MJ.spritzen

Maybe Alan may come on here and do a negative review 😂😂

:D :D Yh, "Had a lovely punt, which was spoilt due to some bloke walking in on my as I was getting dressed. The then left the room and started arguing with the WG. I heard a smash and so legged it out... something about fucking his ass???"

Offline Mr Garmin

"bumped into him in the lobby and he had a TV remote shaped bruise on his head"