Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca of Piccadilly Selecta  (Read 4174 times)

Offline Tango

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £35
Extras: None

Bianca is a young slim lady with blonde hair but dark sultry looks. Very tidy.

Massage offered but knocked back so I could explore her hot body and no objection was made to this.

Good OW was given followed by sex in cow girl and doggy. A basic service, albeit a good one given with skill. Nothing was a problem and her attitude is very good.

Would recommend.

rayman2

Nice girl. Saw her 2 days ago.

infoseeker

Any kissing and/or french kissing from Bianca?

Thanks

Offline Tango

None with me but it didn't detract from a good service. She has a good personality and some skills.

rayman2

Any kissing and/or french kissing from Bianca?

Thanks

I'm afraid the answer is no.

infoseeker

Whilst waiting for Millie I got a look at Bianca from behind, properly slim/skinny tight body just my type.

Shame about the kissing though.

Offline Tango

As a general rule less of the girls at pica partake in snogging which is why I always say don't expect it BUT if you play your cards right, are clean and able to get good rapport there are plenty who will.

I'm not arsed about snogging in a punt all the time, especially at £35 , it isn't a huge deal for me. If I go to a more expensive parlour I am more fussed about the services offered. Mikaela who used to work at pica has a look similar look to Bianca, she offered me snogging but I think this is at discretion rather than everyone gets it... Not sure when she's back though.

Offline Tailpipe

No link where's NK when we need him . :cool:

infoseeker

No link where's NK when we need him . :cool:

Tailpipe Piccadily Selecta has no website.  Google and you will be able to get the number.

Except for the fact that I saw Tangos reviews on here, I would never have imagined myself walking into it without a website but I've been there twice now and I will be going back.

Offline Tailpipe

Tailpipe Piccadily Selecta has no website.  Google and you will be able to get the number.

Except for the fact that I saw Tangos reviews on here, I would never have imagined myself walking into it without a website but I've been there twice now and I will be going back.

:drinks:

Offline Tango

And I would never have gone in if it wasn't for Con-a-ser, a fellow experienced shagger, sharing is caring. Knowledge is passed on, horizons are broadened and credit where credit is due, Pica girls generally deliver! This is from someone who has shagged 90%+ of the girls that work there.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 10:07:12 pm by Tango »

Offline con-a-ser

And I would never have gone in if it wasn't for Con-a-ser, a fellow experienced shagger, sharing is caring. Knowledge is passed on, horizons are broadened and credit where credit is due,

So why do I feel like Dr Frankenstein creating a monster

Offline Tango

Monsters! where? I don't see any, I might have seen some if I was posting this time last year.