Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layathaimassage  (Read 3364 times)

bristolqwerty

External Link/Members Only
Saw a thread which mentioned b2b hj.  Looks very professional, only contact by phone, does she offer extra services such as these, anybody visited...cheers  :hi: on my HL if so.

Offline 76shen

Saw a thread which mentioned b2b hj.  Looks very professional, only contact by phone, does she offer extra services such as these, anybody visited...cheers  :hi: on my HL if so.

yes she offers extra HR and b2b. i saw her once in January  for 30 mins. had a very good massage and HR. she's very sex looking and great body.

Offline Rupert

yes she offers extra HR and b2b. i saw her once in January  for 30 mins. had a very good massage and HR. she's very sex looking and great body.

Hi 76shen can you remember how much her extras were and could u touch her or any kissing allowed, thinking of trying get out.

Offline 76shen

Hi 76shen can you remember how much her extras were and could u touch her or any kissing allowed, thinking of trying get out.

i only paid £20 for HR. i try to touch her boobs, but she stop me. Maybe if I had b2b and paid the extra £40 i would've got more. the kissing i don't think so. Other guys on here, say they've touch her and suck her breast. but i don't know if that's true. i think she's put her prices up now. She as a website.
if you see her, make sure you tell her what you want. at the beginning of the massage.

Offline 76shen

« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 10:13:29 am by 76shen »

bristolqwerty

Cheers for the info  :drinks: so it's 20 for HR and 40 for b2b = £60 ontop of massage - seems ok for s gorgeous girl.   :hi:

Offline 76shen

Cheers for the info  :drinks: so it's 20 for HR and 40 for b2b = £60 ontop of massage - seems ok for s gorgeous girl.   :hi:

that's how much I paid back then. she put the prices up from what i read on here. so I don't know what she's charge now for extra.

bristolqwerty

Thanks for the advice.  I'd  prefer 90mins with these 2 extras as a special summer treat.  I'm off to London very soon so will ring, I guess I'd get to speak to her personally? She looks beautiful, won't  have any trouble getting the soldier to stand erect, does she have a sultry voice, is she openly sexy or reserved? Looking forward to this.  :)

Offline 76shen

Thanks for the advice.  I'd  prefer 90mins with these 2 extras as a special summer treat.  I'm off to London very soon so will ring, I guess I'd get to speak to her personally? She looks beautiful, won't  have any trouble getting the soldier to stand erect, does she have a sultry voice, is she openly sexy or reserved? Looking forward to this.  :)

i can't remember, if she was openly sexy or had a sultry voice. all i can remember, the shape of her lovely body, specially her bum. and the way she would rub her hands, all over your body in a sexual way. just talking about her as got me going. i better pay her a visit soon. Let us know how you get on.

Offline BootsnBunches

Did you ask about the extras at the telephone booking stage or on arrival? Looks lovely.

Offline 76shen

Did you ask about the extras at the telephone booking stage or on arrival? Looks lovely.

she asked me when i was in the room. so best to ask once you see her. just tell the receptionist you've got a booking with Laya.

Offline KentAde

Rumours on another site that she is hiding something sinister down below  :scare:
Did anyone see her fully nude?

Offline 76shen

Andist. do you know if Laya. ever worked in the walk up's in soho. before she started doing massaging. i just wondered because she looks like a other girl i saw once. or anyone else know?

Offline andist

Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125