Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What happened to Emily's massage Lewisham  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Wankingdead

Well that is exaxtly the topic, this well known joint add disappeared from the web and no trace of it could be found.
Any intel out there?

Offline dexpool

Still going strong last week.

marksmith5351

went there today, still going. American Tara is also back. Polish Laura very good also
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 10:13:01 pm by marksmith5351 »

Offline jimbocimil

how do I contact this place?

Offline kuck

how do I contact this place?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=180058.msg1899089#msg1899089

Went to visit Tara this week at Emily Massage. Found the post on gumtree but can’t find it now.
Telephone number is 07706622491

It’s £50 for an hour massage which was very good. Tara is Brazilian- American, very bubbly. Pretty girl about 5’2 . Massages pretty much naked with just knickers on. The further the massage went on she started talking about how she liked big men and rough sex. She offers extras such as HR and BJ. I went for the BJ owo for £40 which was nice and sloppy, I fingered her while she was sucking my cock and got her nice and wet. She sucked my balls and came in her mouth where she swallowed my load. She is a horny fire cracker. Went back 2 days after for more. Now the bad news, she is going back to the states and won’t be back till July.

Offline Yves_Dobon

Hi! I was in the neighbourhood last week so i popped in on the off chance that someone was free.  Emily was not on reception, on holiday, I think. A younger and good looking young woman was on reception.  I didn't know either of the girls working and they were busy so I left.

Callisto

I saw Tina, then new, a month ago, as reported in the mini-reviews thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.msg2041525#msg2041525.  Judging from another punter, her days seem unreliable, though.

marksmith5351

Contact number for Emily’s is ‭07706 622491‬

Offline mhale

Hi all long time lurker.

I saw Amanda black Brazilian few weeks ago, massage was not great and and OK HE

Has anyone seen Jade a British girl working today?

Offline mhale

Hi all I'm booked to see jade later on today will review when I can, has anyone seen her?

Offline LLPunting

Anyone been in the past week?  Who did you see or not like the look of?

Offline Yves_Dobon

Russian Clair was working yesterday.  She was booked up when I called. Another girl called Chloe was also working but I haven't met her so I can't comment.

Offline LLPunting

Russian Clair was working yesterday.  She was booked up when I called. Another girl called Chloe was also working but I haven't met her so I can't comment.

Thanks.   Not met Clair (or don't recall her), could you give a useful description please?  Some indication of services on offer?   :drinks:

Offline Yves_Dobon

Thanks.   Not met Clair (or don't recall her), could you give a useful description please?  Some indication of services on offer?   :drinks:

Sure. I would say she is large, around size 14 with 38DD boobs.  A bit of a belly but very cheerful and gives a good sensual massage.  I have only had a HR £20, but as it was hot in the room she went topless without asking!  Apologies for not posting a full review.

Offline LLPunting

Sure. I would say she is large, around size 14 with 38DD boobs.  A bit of a belly but very cheerful and gives a good sensual massage.  I have only had a HR £20, but as it was hot in the room she went topless without asking!  Apologies for not posting a full review.

Thanks again.  No need for full reviews for parlour girls as long as the intel is enough to identify them again (or avoid them) when asking the receptionist.

Dutchboy

They are still open. Girls working at the moment seem yo be Tara, Laura, Claire, Jade  and think they have a new polish and Turkish girl. I tend to go and see Tara or Laura and previously Amanda however not seen or heard her name lately. Jade I went to once, Bisexual,  but wasn't impressed , terrible BJ.

Callisto

Jade I went to once, Bisexual,  but wasn't impressed , terrible BJ.

@Dutchboy: Please could you describe Jade physically, and specify how much you paid for the BJ, terrible or not?

I reckon the (not so) new Polish girl is Tina, as per here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=210504.msg2142927#msg2142927.  No idea re the Turkish girl.

Offline jok32

Turkish girl is called isabella but haven't managed to sample or glance at. Intriguing though.

How did Mr lurker (mhale) fare with jade who he was booked to see?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 10:12:16 am by jok32 »

Callisto

There's a Turkish Isabella working some days at Herbal Clinic in Cricklewood, too, most likely the same girl.  Reviews and descriptions of her and Jade would indeed be welcome.

Offline elnukky

I reviewed isabelle in the mini review thread. mid 30s, bbbw,£20 HE.

Callisto

So you did, my bad.  Here's the review link to tie up the threads: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.msg2105402#msg2105402

Let's hope @dutchboy or the lurker can describe Jade...

Offline jok32

Ah couldn't find it because of spelling difference initially
When you say BBW with 3 Bs, is she that big?

Offline elnukky

yes,she is a big girl. too much for taste.

Offline mhale

Turkish girl is called isabella but haven't managed to sample or glance at. Intriguing though.

How did Mr lurker (mhale) fare with jade who he was booked to see?

Hi mate. I didn't see jade on that day, nothing on here about her, she is a big ish girl too.

I saw Tina the polish girl, okay ish experience, pretty girl good attitude ok hand job doesn't do more.

Will be seeImg Tara on Monday.

I have seen Amanda, pretty, young not the best massage and a hand job (didn't ask for more)

Offline jok32

Hi mate. I didn't see jade on that day, nothing on here about her, she is a big ish girl too.

I saw Tina the polish girl, okay ish experience, pretty girl good attitude ok hand job doesn't do more.

Will be seeImg Tara on Monday.

I have seen Amanda, pretty, young not the best massage and a hand job (didn't ask for more)
Any details on Amanda otherwise like size, ethnicity, and if she would do more (presumably she offered rather than you asked?)

Offline mhale

She is as described on a couple reviews here, slim size 8 South American good English.

She was cagey when I gently touched her legs durI got massage then offered extras I took the naked hj £25, touching allowed not shaven down below however. I belIdve she offers owo
Nice girl but massage not the best.

Going back to Jade when I was with Tina there was some very sceptical noises coming from next door.

I'm defo seeing Tara she should be working Monday.

Dutchboy

So you did, my bad.  Here's the review link to tie up the threads: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.msg2105402#msg2105402

Let's hope @dutchboy or the lurker can describe Jade...

Sorry for late reply. Jade is an English black lady from Nottingham. BJ was £40 But poorly executed. She is plus size.

Amanda I like, she is Brazilian and does body to body massage for £30 Or 40. Nice body, curly hair and very sensual. She is one of my favourites from there, had a few very good times with her. Bit similar to Tara slightly taller.