Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Overnight booking etiquette  (Read 1760 times)

Offline ravenous25

I stumped up the cash for an overnight booking recently and the WG spent quite a bit of time on her phone messaging friends etc, she was also on another phone arranging bookings for the following day.

Should I have said something? Wasn't sure if this is the norm on overnight bookings and I was too worried about any repercussions if I said anything!

Offline The_Don

I stumped up the cash for an overnight booking recently and the WG spent quite a bit of time on her phone messaging friends etc, she was also on another phone arranging bookings for the following day.

Should I have said something? Wasn't sure if this is the norm on overnight bookings and I was too worried about any repercussions if I said anything!

Name and shame, via a review, IMO!

Offline luckyman723

The rule is: Dont ever make an overnight with a punt unless you have met before and you went alongsuring the meeting. Being on her mobile sorting out other date is so rude

Offline hendrix

Name and shame. It's your money and your time. Her behaviour is completely out of order.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
She's out of order.  You pay for her time and her attention during that time.  If she's playing with her phone and ignoring you, it's taking the piss.

Offline Fredbone

What is quiet at bit of time? 10, 20, 30 or 60 minutes?

I would be OK, with some down time, during a ten hour booking. But if over 30 min review and name.

Offline BarryProudfoot

Hidden Image/Members Only

ClarkeOfTheCourse

No this is not acceptable on a booking, regardless of the length. If you book her for 1 hour or the night, she should be giving you her undivided attention.

+1 for name and shame, ideally with a review.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

No this is not acceptable on a booking, regardless of the length. If you book her for 1 hour or the night, she should be giving you her undivided attention.

+1 for name and shame, ideally with a review.

Also, you have asked this question previously, but embellished this time that she was arranging bookings on your time. Time to spill the beans pal.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89286.msg1090017#msg1090017

Offline PLeisure

OP has been rendered mysteriously mute - despite continuing to lurk the forum.

Attention-seeking, misguided White Knight, or...  :unknown:

will-ow

thats not cool, hell you wouldn't put up with that on a civvie date let alone paying for someone!

Offline Silver Birch

Not that I would ever book an overnight, but if I did, I would have found this a bit annoying if it were persistant and this would have pissed me right off and she would get a negative review

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I don't see a name or a negative review on here yet. Are you just here to leech or are you going to make a contribution to this forum?  :dash:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I don't see a name or a negative review on here yet. Are you just here to leech or are you going to make a contribution to this forum?  :dash:

He's too busy doing his homework to reply..

Offline BecksP

Mr F must have finished his early