Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Was she having a fry up when she took the picture  (Read 1837 times)

Offline Tailpipe

Sufaking

"I am an elegant, slim, sexy lady..."

Well at least she has a good sense of humour?  :vomit:

Offline Jerboa

Wow are there really punters in this world that will pay her 100 quid? Those are sick puppies!

Offline J1mmy

Q. can i wear your underwear at appointment IT   A. Yes as long as you don't stretch it 

She must be expecting some big boys to visit...

Offline The_Don

Well the menu in the back ground, not in English as far as I can tell

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Well the menu in the back ground, not in English as far as I can tell]

Romanian?

Sufaking

Sergei kidnaps you, takes you to a room and points a gun to your head. Two women then come in. One is the woman in the OP and the other is reasonably attractive with a great figure and a nice pair of boobs. You smile looking at her body until you spot the eight inch bulge in her trousers.

Sergei smirks and says "choose, fuck or be fucked? Only, my friend, if you choose to fuck my sexy elegant slim lover here, then you must also perform a full service on her with french kissing, rimming and oral!" What do you do?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 11:51:11 am by Sufaking »

Offline Darkkight01

Sergei kidnaps you, takes you to a room and points a gun to your head. Two women then come in. One is the woman in the OP and the other is reasonably attractive with a great figure and a nice pair of boobs. You smile looking at her body until you spot the eight inch bulge in her trousers.

Sergei smirks and says "choose, fuck or be fucked? Only, my friend, if you choose to fuck my sexy elegant slim lover here, then you must also perform a full service on her with french kissing, rimming and oral!" What do you do?

:lol:

Offline Jerboa

I do Jason Bourne on him, then have a brew.

peter296

Good you took a screenshot of the profile. it is down already.

Offline pumps

lool looks like she just finished a belly buster fry up and was looking for seconds  :sarcastic:

Good you took a screenshot of the profile. it is down already.

Indeed thank fuck for that, otherwise this would have been a dead thread