Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are there more punters than the market can support ?  (Read 1241 times)

Jjball70

I ask this because often at the last minute I find it difficult to get a punt, I recently logged onto saafe and read a post saying it's quiet at the moment... or could it be that quality is the issue not volume in the UK WG stocks ? Most of my punting is central Birmingham and cardiff

Offline Sparta Prada

Any decent girl is going to get booked up quickly. There's a lady I used to be able to get same day appointments with for the first couple of years she worked, now I probably need to give her at least a couple of days to get an appointment.

As for being quiet right now, I'm guessing that's down to the school holidays.

vw

Nope every time i want a punt i punt never had to not punt in recent times.

mrpeterman

School holidays are a massive issue, then factor in good EE disappear also, I would say yes, seasonal, plus quality dictates supply does not meet demand, hence why toftt has appeared I/e road testing newbies

Some want the variety of fucking new girls, but ide say it's hard to get in to the top girls, or as so often happen they get fucked senseless and standards drop

I would love Steven levit to look at this from a freakenomics point of view

Offline willie loman

School holidays are a massive issue, then factor in good EE disappear also, I would say yes, seasonal, plus quality dictates supply does not meet demand, hence why toftt has appeared I/e road testing newbies

Some want the variety of fucking new girls, but ide say it's hard to get in to the top girls, or as so often happen they get fucked senseless and standards drop

I would love Steven levit to look at this from a freakenomics point of view

In my view there is more women prepared to sell than men to buy, some days a girl can have no bookings at all or just one. The economist magazine has covered the topic more than once, pointing out that the no of foreign girls is due to the fact that this is not a job you might want to do in your own town, rather than due to trafficking.

Offline unclepokey

In my view there is more women prepared to sell than men to buy, some days a girl can have no bookings at all or just one. The economist magazine has covered the topic more than once, pointing out that the no of foreign girls is due to the fact that this is not a job you might want to do in your own town, rather than due to trafficking.
Interesting socio-economics here. I've not read the Economist articles but the idea that a WG might not want to ply her trade in her own town chimes fairly closely to the advice that is given to punters via this board and I'm sure others - namely don't shit on your own doorstep. So why are there not stories about British men travelling in droves to shag foreign WGs.
My view is that things/trends wax and wain almost with the tides and also that factors other than the income possibilities in one country or another are not always the crucial reasons to work in one place or another. I'm not sure the markets are bust one way or another
Uncle Pokey
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 04:47:18 pm by unclepokey »

mrpeterman

I disagree but only on personal experience plus also budget I'm prepared to pay, I don't like to fuck Roms, will fuck Hungarian and polish, and of course British, getting a girl with my likes for my budget is at times hard, or else I have to travel to other side of brum and think can't be fucked

Factor in seasonal times, girls away or on blob and at times no chance unless I want a 50 min drive into brum which I have no reason to be their on work related activities

Offline Richthescouser

Interesting socio-economics here. I've not read the Economist articles but the idea that a WG might not want to ply her trade in her own town chimes fairly closely to the advice that is given to punters via this board and I'm sure others - namely don't shit on your own doorstep. So why are there not stories about British men travelling in droves to shag foreign WGs.
My view is that things/trends wax and wain almost with the tides and also that factors other than the income possibilities in one country or another are not always the crucial reasons to work in one place or another. I'm not sure the markets are bust one way or another
Uncle Pokey

It's expensive for me to go overseas to shag a few girls. The girls coming here costs them a similar amount, but they can see a lot more men. It makes more sense all round.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Any decent girl is going to get booked up quickly. There's a lady I used to be able to get same day appointments with for the first couple of years she worked, now I probably need to give her at least a couple of days to get an appointment.

As for being quiet right now, I'm guessing that's down to the school holidays.

I think the indecent ones get booked up more ....

Offline Trotter671

I think the indecent ones get booked up more ....

I like that :D    You're not wrong there.

Bootleg

I think it is quite difficult to get a decent put at short notice in my neck of the woods (Glos/Worcs) and I certainly have to plan a few days in advance. Quality girls who tour here and have sensible prices tend to do well.

I do have a mental block about paying more than £80/half or £130/hour though.

AW seems to be the only game in town. Ten years ago there were some decent parlours with the odd gem to be discovered. All gone now due to plod.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 09:41:55 pm by Bootleg »

pking_paul

here are two English part timers I see who came off aw about a year or so ago because they didn't need the hassle of all the emails and had plenty of regulars anyway. Neither has retuned to aw as yet but are still working, well they see me at least!

:hi:

Offline Malvolio

Can't speak for your local areas, but there is no shortage of WGs in London and I have never had a problem with finding a punt on the day when I really want one (this might be different late in the evening / after midnight, but I choose not to punt at those times).

Admittedly, the quality of those last-minute WGs is variable.

Online PeachyAssFan

Quality is probably the issue, judging by the large numbers of long standing AW profiles available with little feedback - even from fluffies
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:54:06 pm by PeachyAssFan »

Offline TPreston

Well the tourist towns of Hamburg and Amsterdam don't go shy of British tourists and pretty sure their local economies are helped by the tourist buck that in no small part is driven by british men travelling in droves to shag foreign WGs, while its not the exclusive reason - its a huge part of why these are popular destinations. 

Pattaya is a city built on the men travelling in droves too.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

There is no shortage of WG's anywhere if you want a shag.

If you want a quality punt then that is where the issues begin to arise.

Offline willie loman

Newspaper reports on prostitution always talk of girls having to service 30 clients a day, the average wg, might just manage that figure in a week.

Offline HarryZZ

Perhaps over time we get more choosy and instantly dismiss WGs that aren't ticking all the boxes and have stood up to close UKP scrutiny, a quick search locally on AW brings up two pages within easy travelling, spreading the net to 25 miles gets me 6 pages, although after weeding out the Romanians, the ones that haven't been online for a month, the BBers, the ones that UKP screams "AVOID" and the the fat and the ugly there's only a handful left, but still more than should be enough.

Having said that I've had a couple of times I've fancied a punt over the last few months, trying to book the day before and either finding that I'm not even getting a reply to my emails or that the girls I was after are not available at the time I was free.

Offline Punter121212

I recently logged onto saafe and read a post saying it's quiet at the moment...

Alot of the girls who used SAAFE are past their prime so probably have plenty of spare time  :D

...which they then spend on SAAFE complaining about us lot.