Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "This is blowjob not a handjob"punting crossover issue  (Read 1094 times)

mrpeterman

So thankfully my rash has cleared up and I was offered a blowjob today by g/f..as she began with good spitting and head work and I drifted away to enjoyment I was shocked by her handjob wanking of my cock 5 mins in and some vigorous wanking of the cock followed with the head only in her mouth, or not at all...

I blurted out "this is blowjob not a hand job" and she looked at me wtf?... Now in a punt you say it as it is and want it I/e balls please, head work and so on, I'e you get your money's worth

But this crossed over into my private life and quick thinking ensued to ensure my cock remained in the vicinity of her mouth, however I did note as she resumed her handjob with some sucking that is why I punt,

Paying and saying This is what I want , in this way and don't have to consider how it will be rec'd, it's a transaction. Just like my car vale ting or haircut is, I/e do it this WAy, I'm the consumer I want this...

Anyone else had similar

Offline horsa

Did you tell her how to do it to your liking?? Maybe she can learn what you like/how you like it??

mrpeterman

Haha I suppose that's the point, during a punt I'm more vocal and clear regarding likes and needs as with private life I am more or should I say less selfish

But yes I do direct in a more subtle way with gf, I'e I really like it when you suck my balls as opposed to punting and saying "don't forget my balls bitch" or words to that effect

WhattheFlip

Normally just subtly remove their hand from my cock if it's getting too much. They generally get the message. Did have to get one to put her hand back once, the mouth work was so weak. Not a good one. Still came :thumbsup:

Offline lewisjones23

thinly veiled - ' I had a wank today thread '