Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not as advertised - anything I can do?  (Read 2426 times)

sepher

hey,

New to this forum. Not done this a lot, but my third time round I went for an agency pleasurehoneys and booked in for Alina - link External Link/Members Only

First of, she was over an hour late, secondly I had to walk out across the road to give her further directions, then when I get her into the house shes the complete opposite to the advertised picture - I mean this girl is pretty huge. In honestly the size 8 figure and 32F tits probably should of been suspicious, I mean she'd be falling over right?

Well nothing worked as it should because she was not attractive and the fact that you could smell something like BO  :scare: so we went back downstairs had a cig, and I felt bloody horrible but I had to tell her I couldn't continue. Unfortunately my money went when she walked in the door. I've phoned the agency and been told the manager will phone me in the morning. But is it wishful thinking, do I just put this down to experience and post a review on the forums to warn anybody else? Or do I have a chance of complaining?

Cheers

Offline PLeisure

Others will have first hand experience of agencies. I don't, but would suggest you wait and see if they call tomorrow, as promised.
If no, then there's the Reviews section  :)

The reason she was more than an hour late is because the agency was furiously calling up their roster of girls to see who was around. Would have been easier if they simply explained the girl you'd requested wasn't available at that time. But they lack the intelligence or professionalism for that. 

Offline PLeisure

When they do call you back, ask them what they mean by this:
"Our agency offers the highest standards in terms of elegance, fitness, cordiality and sensuality, every girl having been picked out by our VIPs due to their charming and riveting character"
 - in context of what they actually sent  :sarcastic:

NB. Their published contact e-mail looks to be Romanian-based.
Good luck !  :hi:

Offline hungrypunt

That pic isnt a woman with 32 f tits either

Offline Jimmyredcab

Agency owners are simply lowlife scumbag pimps, they don't give two shits about me, you or the girls who work for them, welcome to the real world.  :hi:

overdone

Is the girl you saw on the website?

I hope that Analyse is real.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 07:19:23 am by overdone »

Offline Corus Boy

Do a full review in the forum area that you met her.

Include website URL, phone number and if they have an AW account add that to the report and then your Negative review will show up if anyone search for those details.

Yeboahsleftfoot

hey,

New to this forum. Not done this a lot, but my third time round I went for an agency pleasurehoneys and booked in for Alina - link External Link/Members Only

First of, she was over an hour late, secondly I had to walk out across the road to give her further directions, then when I get her into the house shes the complete opposite to the advertised picture - I mean this girl is pretty huge. In honestly the size 8 figure and 32F tits probably should of been suspicious, I mean she'd be falling over right?

Well nothing worked as it should because she was not attractive and the fact that you could smell something like BO  :scare: so we went back downstairs had a cig, and I felt bloody horrible but I had to tell her I couldn't continue. Unfortunately my money went when she walked in the door. I've phoned the agency and been told the manager will phone me in the morning. But is it wishful thinking, do I just put this down to experience and post a review on the forums to warn anybody else? Or do I have a chance of complaining?

Cheers

Sorry it was a crap punt but you got scammed and there is little chance of retribution, schoolboy error expecting a cracker at £99 an hour outcall rate in Essex.

Offline Nagilum

You have more or less given us a review in that opening post. 

Wait until the call and then put this into a review in the right section for your region.  Regardless of what the Agent/Pimp says on the phone, you have been subject to Bait and Switch.  That is an instant negative.

Have a read of the punting wiki below.

Offline smiths

Agency owners are simply lowlife scumbag pimps, they don't give two shits about me, you or the girls who work for them, welcome to the real world.  :hi:

Spot on. If you deal with pimps don't expect anything different, IF you get good service take that as a bonus.

Offline NIK

hey,

Cheers

Welcome to the wonderful world of punting!  :D
You appear to have fallen for bait and switch, one of the most common ruses. As paid sex is on the borderline of legality it isn't subject to the 'protections' consumers often get in other areas of goods and services. For example paid sex is the only area where the seller can display what would in any other area of life be deemed as 'racist' attitudes and bar people of any colour they like (quite rightly actually.)

Perhaps you need to take a gander at the punting wiki which includes my own 21 rules of punting.  :)
External Link/Members Only

We have all been there in the past: suffering poor services, bait and switch and other general rip off. And also been in situations , for example naked or having already handed the cash over when there is little we can do about it. However with all this excellent help and advice to hand there is much less excuse for being ripped off than there was when I started out.

I would make a couple more observations.

1. What's with the strange price £99 and hour? I expect most punters will hand over £100 anyway.
2. Will we hear from the op again?

Offline NIK

This agency would appear to cover your area Jim. I guess you aren't tempted?  :D

_Cyrus_

After some bad experiences I have adopted a rule:
Reserve the right to cancel immediately if the girl is not a fair likeness of the pictures she posted - I just say that over  the phone and get a confirmation. The way she responds in itself will give some clues. I would not waste time asking "are these your pictures" it's useless-they always say yes. I cancel immediately if that is not the case when I arrive, unless I really like the sp in person.  Keeping pictures handy on the phone, not getting overexcited and thinking with the head also helps(the latter two are more difficult)

sepher

Cheers for all replies. As you can expect I haven't heard a thing! Wondering whether to try calling once more, but they're probably not fussed as you all said.

Some good suggestios for next time.

I paid 140 in end to cover travel. Painful lesson eh. Still having nightmares from what I saw  :scare:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Cheers for all replies. As you can expect I haven't heard a thing! Wondering whether to try calling once more, but they're probably not fussed as you all said.

I paid 140 in end to cover travel. Painful lesson eh. Still having nightmares from what I saw  :scare:

Just play it by the book ...

Offline Nagilum

Nope, time to name and shame in a review.

dude86

One snag or loophole on many profiles would be where a girl says that you're paying for her time and company as opposed to any actual services, but even on that score I'd say you're due a refund!

Offline smiths

One snag or loophole on many profiles would be where a girl says that you're paying for her time and company as opposed to any actual services, but even on that score I'd say you're due a refund!

I don't view that as a loophole at all, I AM paying a WG for sex and I always confirm the sexual services I require are in offer as that's the best I can do. All this paying for company stuff is total bollocks and not needed here as being a WG isn't a crime.