Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG Hygiene  (Read 5182 times)

Online Tricks

You have caught me out AK!

I allways wank into the hand towel as part of my warm up :D

Offline OakTree

Towels have two sides. There's a reason I try to avoid using the bathrooms when punting I don't want to dry my hands on a towel that might contain traces of another punter's semen.

Yeah it's either that or licking it off her tits. It really is a messy business.

np500

Agree with all that's been said, R O 'd a Roma who tasted of condoms, a few like to slap on strawberry flavour lube, is this to cover any previous wet wipe tastes ? I've never seen a W G have a shower , I just hope Thay do , and that's all i can wish for, I've said it before, punting is a head fuck in more ways than one, I like owo, I love dfk, I will rim every time, I have been pissed on ( no face ) etc, ( no b b  or  hard sports ) I / we have to go with a mental attitude that blanks out what the previous guy did , how many guys have shot in her mouth, cum over her tits / face / arse etc, I go over the top with the sole intent of enjoying my time with a georgious woman, anything out side of that is mentaly blanked out of my mind for that hour, because if I gave it any thought during my punt, I'd probably never punt again , as I do have a weak stomach , very fussy where I eat etc for instance, never eat at takeaways , Kabab houses and the like, fucking yuk.

Offline One Eyed Snake

I can think of only one girl this year who I've seen shower as I'm getting dressed. I've seen plenty putting their clothes back on though.
After a good punt today with Libby , I was getting dressed she jumped in shower and gave herself a good rubdown. I mentioned the subject of washing between punters and she said she always showers after in the room, then when she goes downstairs she gargles with mouthwash ready for next punter.

Offline Marmalade

After a good punt today with Libby , I was getting dressed she jumped in shower and gave herself a good rubdown. I mentioned the subject of washing between punters and she said she always showers after in the room, then when she goes downstairs she gargles with mouthwash ready for next punter.

. . . just out of interest . . . on your time or hers??

oring123

the mouth wash is after the 5 fags .

Offline welshman

When I had a punt at Sandys Superstars in Manchester the lady did take a shower as soon as the session ended which I have not seen before or since in parlours.