Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia94  (Read 2798 times)

4 review(s) for mia94 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for SEX KITTEN SOPHIA (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Durch69

Just had first of hopeful many punts with the delicious mia94

Comms great on aw and via txt , txt asked how I wanted her dressed request secretary look wasn't disappointed even asked if she should put glasses on !!! Hell yes

Flat is nice clean and tidy good shower for before and after, nice study bed

Great reverse oral and owo sex protected , 69 , rimming on her fit shapely ass
Nice to talk to as well all in all great time will definitely book again

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Offline mikepumps

thanks for the review pal. she is just my type but the 2 hour round trip is putting me off lol so i cant be that desperate or else i would of flew up that m56 like a bat out of hell for a slice of this by now....

Offline arthurguinness

A personal fav of mine. Great girl. Got my second "date" booked in

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

D69, you need to post the link of the profile, so that readers know whom you are talking about, and that this review is added to her review count.

In future copy and paste link as below:

Copy and paste this bit from a profile into your post:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline arthurguinness

second "date" completed and this lady backs up her promises!! how she managed to get me in that tiny bum i do not know......but she did and she also has photographic proof for her profile  :thumbsup:

Mia will definitely be a birthday treat to myself.

will post review soon ish but cant concentrate right now!!

Offline sir wanksalot

second "date" completed and this lady backs up her promises!! how she managed to get me in that tiny bum i do not know......but she did and she also has photographic proof for her profile  :thumbsup:

Mia will definitely be a birthday treat to myself.

will post review soon ish but cant concentrate right now!!

I'm a bit concerned about her admission in her feedback about the use of a "security camera" within her property which she says is never on when clients are there.

Offline freeze44

Well I've put in a request to see her...thanks for the review!

Offline arthurguinness

I'm a bit concerned about her admission in her feedback about the use of a "security camera" within her property which she says is never on when clients are there.

I took the photos with her iPhone. She does offer filming but with a HD handheld camera that she can hook up to a TV if you like to watch yourself whilst at it.

Offline sir wanksalot

I took the photos with her iPhone. She does offer filming but with a HD handheld camera that she can hook up to a TV if you like to watch yourself whilst at it.

Hi Arthur,

That's not what I meant.

A punter has left feedback about CCTV being used in her apartment. It sounds a little far fetched but her response is what concerns me. She doesn't deny that she has a camera in the room but instead she claims she doesn't switch it on unless the punter wants her to.

Offline manfox

She sounds hard work this one.

Rules like no anal on the first date? Wtf ok love....

Offline threechilliman

No thanks!

tcm

Offline threechilliman

She sounds hard work this one.

Rules like no anal on the first date? Wtf ok love....

It's a punt not a date - Ttm this isn't aimed at you - I realise you've taken the wording from her profile. You have to laugh about things like this. Date? If it was a date, she wouldn't be charging for it.

tcm

Offline arthurguinness

Hi Arthur,

That's not what I meant.

A punter has left feedback about CCTV being used in her apartment. It sounds a little far fetched but her response is what concerns me. She doesn't deny that she has a camera in the room but instead she claims she doesn't switch it on unless the punter wants her to.

I've seen the offending "webcam" (not sure I'd call it security). Covered it up on our first meet (date ;) ). Didn't bother on second one

Offline arthurguinness

No thanks!

tcm

Each to their own. I enjoy the view when hanging out the back of a 20something year old  :thumbsup:

Offline freeze44

I'm booked in for next week so if anyone wants I will post the film here? Apologies in advance for the number of spots on my ass!!  :lol:

Offline Blue Moon

Go for it Freeze. We can always join the dots if we get bored!   :lol:

Offline freeze44

Mancpunts

Is this girl British? Can never trust what's been put down on Adultwork.

Offline sir wanksalot

I've seen the offending "webcam" (not sure I'd call it security). Covered it up on our first meet (date ;) ). Didn't bother on second one

Not sure I would call it "security" either but apparently that's what she calls it.

I wouldn't be comfortable visiting her not knowing if she might be filming and what she might do with the footage

Offline Danmanchester

If i see her im taking my batman mask, no way im having my mug being plastered all over the internet!

Offline arthurguinness

Is this girl British? Can never trust what's been put down on Adultwork.
r

Yeah she is British

Offline sir wanksalot

If i see her im taking my batman mask, no way im having my mug being plastered all over the internet!

Yeah-she's probably charge you extra for that :D

Offline The Special One

Can anyone PM me her mobile number? I can't seem to get my AW to work. She looks my type of girl. Cheers