Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One week only @ Overstone a real treat  (Read 1846 times)

Rattle

My very first week on UKP and a bit of information to the good men of Cardiff. :drinks:
  Trying to prove something to myself about Nataly  :rose: I came across on Vivastreet this new lady "Laura" 
      It turn out after communications with Posh-HQ (Nataly never, no more) they mentioned Olivia & Laura..
      I remembered seeing the name, so back to Viva and there were the two ladies £20 cheaper and typical Oc profile.
           So called Laura via Viva had a high noon meeting, parked in Oc visitors then up to the apartment.
            All the same as last year, as the door opened there she stood in high heels & a extremely small black silky dress.
          She looked really tall about 6' 2" yet beautifully shaped, she likes to keep the heels on (same as in photo)
         Yes! immediately very tactile with hands gently inside trousers which were off instantaneously. I am truthfully heavily into a good BJ  :wacko:
             Which Laura did very well over a 35 minute period with out a break hardly came up to breath, I was hoping for a longer treat but I exploded must be loosing my touch :thumbsdown:..
               If you have the same manor of indulgence as me for a good long sensual BJ, who is a very slim warm flexible female.(plus who enjoys you giving her some two finger stimulation)
         You will not be disappointed, but don't wait too long, as Laura is only doing it to fill in for a week before flying home to Poland..     

Hidden Image/Members Only

np500

Shit my pants , who's she ????? Laura I presume !

benski

Now I've been called Sergie too on my first post so I'm not saying anything, but... linguistic strangeness aside, how did you get that photo of her when it's not on her ad?

External Link/Members Only

np500

It did cross my mind ? Too much fake news about , see how it rolls out !

Offline Mil 34

Now I've been called Sergie too on my first post so I'm not saying anything, but... linguistic strangeness aside, how did you get that photo of her when it's not on her ad?

I hope it wasn't me who called you sergie mate lol

Rattle

Sorry Gentlemen..
   YES!!  My first attempt of start a new post and thinking I included enough to put out good "Close-Encounter"...  :dash:

BUT NO>>> My  first important "MISSING LINK" Obviously one needs to pay greater attention in the future.. :unknown: 

Laura is as the reclining photo(she had just come out of the shower, so slightly wettish long hair)
           Strangely enough the cold hair constantly whipping around down there was nicely erotic.
 Just in case you wish to go down the to near the Bay, a little visual teaser for you below..

Rattle

I hope it wasn't me who called you sergie mate lol

I have noticed this names often in a lot of different posts
       HOW IS THIS PERSON? :scare:

np500

Rattle

Final of the final Laura stuff...
          If any of you go there and are worried about a B&S being the lady I meet..
             Before fore you start anything >>>   Ask Laura "Can I get down on your knees? Please" (because she is very tall in heels)
                Lift the black silk mini dress on the LHS.. "NEVER GIVE UP" is written there she had it when she was 18 years old.
                   Now you can relax as I did and then enjoy a very nice unwinding lie back a watch the never give up deep action..
                                      ............That's it folks......

SeekingtheTruth

I still think something rings not quite true about you.......

Interesting that you have a photo that is not on her profile.

Rattle

I was just about to switch off computer to play with some real electronics when noticed your comments..

I still think something rings not quite true about you.......
Interesting that you have a photo that is not on her profile.

Not certain how to respond really .. The photos were from Vivastreet  & Posh which are still there at the moment.
     I did crop the original believing them too large to put on here.. 
               I agree I omitted to include a link on my first attempt at a new post..
                                  Anyway ...It's time to sort out my house sound system. Have a nice day, i will  :thumbsup:

Gatchaman

Not certain how to respond really .. The photos were from Vivastreet  & Posh which are still there at the moment.
     I did crop the original believing them too large to put on here.. 

Ah, OK so the couch photo is from External Link/Members Only (not sure why the URL is Silvia if the girl is Laura, but hey ho).

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Rattle, I have very little idea what your posts mean. And, like most, I'm very sceptical.

But you are, at least, vaguely entertaining ;)

Offline PMAC123

Tempted to go scout her out today but can't shake the feeling something weird is going on here lmo

cardiff1

Tempted to go scout her out today but can't shake the feeling something weird is going on here lmo

TOFTT mate  :dance:

newforthisyear

+1 There's something not quite right about this thread...

Offline HughJardon

She looks a bit like old blue eyes Carla from the HNDF
So what your saying rattle n hum is that this girl is at O.S right now

I honestly wish I had a moment to visit her this weekend,  but a number of us are obviously skeptical about your postings - the style you write - the way you post in that spaced out manner,  but then you had accurate comments about RR or as you call her Ravi.
Maybe it's time to draft a few reviews to give us an insight into the man that is rattle  :thumbsup:

Rattle

I will take that as a positive ... "Vaguely Entertaining"
      I thank-you Sir ...  :cool:

Husqvarna360

Before fore you start anything >>>   Ask Laura "Can I get down on your knees? Please" (because she is very tall in heels)
                Lift the black silk mini dress on the LHS.. "NEVER GIVE UP" is written there she had it when she was 18 years old.
                   Now you can relax as I did and then enjoy a very nice unwinding lie back a watch the never give up deep action..

Rattle, this did make me laugh when I read it, just picturing your security check!

Can I get down on up your knees, please....
Lift the black mini dress.....
Check LHS for 'never give up'

: :hi: :hi:

Husqvarna360

Rattle, this did make me laugh when I read it, just picturing your security check!

Can I get down on up your knees, please....
Lift the black mini dress.....
Check LHS for 'never give up'

: :hi: :hi:

Rattle

I take the comment from above regarding that one is required to state much interment details referring to the meeting up..  :thumbsup:
  Being totally new to this and needing to read a lot more feedback from the more experienced members.. :rolleyes:
     I have no plans for activity this coming week or next, so a period of learning is called for, from you lot out there... :timeout:

Offline PMAC123

Avoid gentleman. Just been to see her this morning. Firstly that is NOT her in the picture and I find it interesting how OP didn't mention that. Secondly it was very mechanical, she doesn't kiss even though all her ads say she do, she asked me to go slow before I even put it in, had her pussy angled half the time so I could barely feel it. When I flipped her over into doggy it got a lot better but simply because she has a nice ass, not because of anything she did. Ended up doin a bored sigh cum 18 minute into a 30 min booking. Blowjob was decent but slow and mechanical too. Not in my usual comfortable financial state when I punt either but my balls made me do it, so that makes it even more annoying.

Conversation wise she was pretty nice though and not a Romanian robot or anything
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 11:28:04 am by PMAC123 »

np500

Is that place not well known for B & S , not a venue I've ever felt the urge to visit , but the girl  in the picture I have to say I'd consider taking  a chance with,  but would be ready to spin my heels if not her , but it's good that you have warned others that you may not be welcomed by the girl you booked.

Offline PMAC123

Is that place not well known for B & S , not a venue I've ever felt the urge to visit , but the girl  in the picture I have to say I'd consider taking  a chance with,  but would be ready to spin my heels if not her , but it's good that you have warned others that you may not be welcomed by the girl you booked.

Not sure but I saw the most attractive working girl I've ever seen there before so I was willing to take the chance. May have not bothered if I knew about that reputation. I'd say her body was a 7 and not too bad at all, but face was a 4 or 5

np500

Not your fault , i'm sure Hugh's  knowledge on this place is pretty complex, sure he'll put some meat on its standing.

Husqvarna360

I've visited there twice and the girl I met was the girl in the profile pictures that I booked, can't remember her name, blonde and big natural breasts, on both occasions she came to the door when I arrived in just a g string.

Very mechanical, but worth a booking for her breasts. :hi:

Offline HughJardon

Avoid gentleman. Just been to see her this morning. Firstly that is NOT her in the picture and I find it interesting how OP didn't mention that. Secondly it was very mechanical, she doesn't kiss even though all her ads say she do, she asked me to go slow before I even put it in, had her pussy angled half the time so I could barely feel it. When I flipped her over into doggy it got a lot better but simply because she has a nice ass, not because of anything she did. Ended up doin a bored sigh cum 18 minute into a 30 min booking. Blowjob was decent but slow and mechanical too. Not in my usual comfortable financial state when I punt either but my balls made me do it, so that makes it even more annoying.

Conversation wise she was pretty nice though and not a Romanian robot or anything

Thanks for going mate,  I would be interested to know what the girl looked like that you banged.
But I've always said that I've experienced a few good punts at Overstone,  unfortunately the girls are never as fine tuned as you would see on the poshmodels website
And for as long as I can remember they've used bait n switch tactics,  often saying the girl you intended to visit is busy,  but you know full well that she doesn't exist.
With Sylvia & I think Jessica they actually use true pictures via AdultWork and I will agree that Sylvia along with Sandra were very good punts- there are a few others but the names allude me
As for attitudes etc they are always warm and welcoming but I have seen a Sergei figure across the road but he seems passive enough and has never troubled me.
I do think there would be an occasional stunner to this site,  and when I saw rattles initial post I was intrigued.
The big problem is they BnS so much even if your saw a stunner on there website you would go in with caution as it's a case of once bitten twice shy.

np500

Cheers Hugh, minefield of experience and info, never let it be said you and c b talk too much, this site would be the loser and consequently us guys.👍

Rattle

I know it's all relatively new to me writing up a report, but I genuinely believe she was the lady in the photo.
 i know she had wet hair but every thing else appeared to be correct, including her cheerfully smiley face.
  She did not go mad with kissing I agree but she did not object, most of the time thou she was farther down.
          Because I love a long session of a varied blow job and that was carried out to perfection with a good eye to eye smile, she never gave up at all.
 After my shower she told me she was Polish and was going home end of week, as it was something to do for a weeks work in Cardiff..
     I got what I enjoy for most of the hour a with shapely cheerfully young lady ..  :thumbsup: 

I can't add anymore, sorry to hear it did not come up to your expectations....

Offline Punting_Mad

Being naïve and from Swansea so that's a double whammy...!!
Whats Overstone??

np500

Punting m, You from Swansea ? My tongues in my cheek !

Rattle

"Laura"(still think it was her) has gone back to Poland or who knows whereand being replaced by "Olivia
            "  External Link/Members Only

What I would like to know is how you know if this is the lady when the door opens?
    Any knowledgeable ideas will be welcome, i'm needing higher experienced know how.  (unlikely be paying a visit to Oc all thou a nice slim body) :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

No one knows what will be waiting behind the door when you step out to punt. But "we" as a group have quite thick skin and are happy to walk away from the meeting if the girl isn't up to scratch or is a complete different person to that advertised. Nothings certain in life. I suppose it's like going to the cinema to watch Star Wars only to be shown Star Trek,  some may stay but others may leave.

Your link above returned this search

Rattle

Once again Hugh you have >>> "Never a truer word, has been spoken"
 Yes it's like Russian roulette really, who ever is behind the door depends on a good BANG ...or... turn and WALK :drinks: