Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First choice  (Read 1467 times)

Offline baldick

Has anyone any recent experience of First choice on Whitchurch road?

Offline Cymro72

I saw a Russian girl there last month. Very chatty, usual tickle of the back, suck with a condom and then onto finishing in mish.
     She was very chatty and talked dirty throughout the fun bits. Cant remember her name though. I really just needed a bang and go and this was what I got. I had a lousy punt a couple of days before which cost me a lot more and I needed to get it out of my system.
    I would have done any of the three girls on offer. Like a lot of parlours  it is sometimes a case of just getting into the mindset and going for it. She was a looker though.

Offline HughJardon

Yes my experience Mirrorrs Swansea's. The girls there are hot no doubts there but the service is your bog standard basic pump n dump.
OK so you may get lucky and maybe make a connection of sorts with one of the girls there but the likelihood of that happening is quite slim so why risk it when you can log into Adultwork pay 20 pounds extra and get a decent service with FK owo or Cob.

I personally won't use 1st choice bit of a waste of time and the big kicker a waste of money

Offline aazbo22

sorry just re-read that - what a tit I am  :dash:
but mirrors would be a cool name for a parlour  :lol:

where in Swansea did you go?

Jester269269

where is mirrors?

:lol: think you need another coffee Aaz

:sarcastic: where's Mirrors

roger987123

I had a go at 1st choice a few months ago   went for 2 girls Robert and Jessica, by far the best lookers    waste of mine having 2 as one does the bj than u get to shag the other while she turns her head away from u after a very stern "no kissing" warning,  not that I even tried.
Went back and tried a Romanian girl called Amy who to be fair was much better,  rode me cowgirl and let me to her doggy as well.  Not been back since

Offline wonky

Roberts up there with the best  :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

Haha top man Aazbo  :D

But when I said "mirrors Swansea's" I was referring to my experience being similar to Swansea1 the poster above me,  In hindsight I should have put the 1 behind Swansea

Also modern phones are not UKP friendly and Robert is Roberta,  she is Romanian a dress size 6-8 the tanned brunnete look of a Roma,  lovely round firm tits with a body just as firm. She is a looker unfortunately her service with me was shite. A quick covered speedy blow job mainly on the tip of the lid,  and then 2 positions all the while asking "have you come yet,  you come quick 5 minutes left" banter whilst I tried to maintain an erection.

I haven't tried all the girls there but I'd be surprised if any delivered Full girlfriend experience. The only positives are they stay open 24/7 and the girls are hot,  service wise I'd say stay home have a Bacon butty and for deserts a spot of Xvideos or some PG gallery wanking and stay in for a foreverhung special,  which is the best VFM option.
If your a punter that doesn't want DFK OWO COB CIM and just wants to fuck a fitty at a distance this might be for you. It's not for me though,  and with a good choice of Indies on AW why bother

Offline aazbo22

Haha top man Aazbo  :D

But when I said "mirrors Swansea's" I was referring to my experience being similar to Swansea1 the poster above me,

shoot me now!  :dash: