Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loulou316 - Calne Wiltshire  (Read 2638 times)

4 review(s) for Loulou316 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Aces21

External Link/Members Only

Another new SP that has popped up in Wiltshire so i'd thought i'd TOFTT and go have a look see.

Contact solely done by AW email, which can be a bit problematic waiting for replies. Especially when gaining the final address.
£70 for half an hour for owo, deepthroat and cim or facial.

Location was a new build estate just outside of Calne, doesn't even register on Google maps.

SP looks as stated on her profile, in fact looked slightly better in the skin. Wore a black all in one lace outfit. Good Body.
This is were it goes a bit south after the funds have been passed over.

Claimed that she was in great demand and that takings per day were very good.

The service was carried out in the front room on the sofa with the curtains drawn. I disrobed below the waist and sat back on a damp sofa! Immediately into owo as requested, plenty of hand action. Asked her to go deeper as she stated she does deepthroat in previous email correspondence or maybe that was a ploy to just get me there as it didn't improve but as long as i get to my end game then i'm reasonably happy.

Now there are triggers for me giving a negative and she displayed enough for this to be one! And there were two. Firstly her phone was 4ft away from her which kept ringing loudly on 5 occasions which she kept looking at. Finally she broke her attention from me to answer it and took the call.
The conversation was done in front of me and i was in no doubt from her that i had limited time left as a visit and a delivery of "substances" were only miles away!
Back to the task in hand, it was rushed and i assisted by hand in giving her a full facial even though she tried to turn to avoid it. Dressed and left 20 minutes in.

I don't know whether this was bad timing or a ploy to get the job done early but either way she could've delayed the visit for an hour to be discreet.
Bad form. Poor service. Doesn't do the things she professes to.

Won't be going again. Interested if future reviews improve?

Offline Donel75

Thanks for the review Aces21.

Had noticed her a few weeks ago, back when I think she was advertising 50 for the half an hour and perhaps 90 for the hour? Your review is supportive of my doubts. 120 seems a lot of money for a rotten service.

Cheers

Offline Aces21

Thanks for the review Aces21.

Had noticed her a few weeks ago, back when I think she was advertising 50 for the half an hour and perhaps 90 for the hour? Your review is supportive of my doubts. 120 seems a lot of money for a rotten service.

Cheers

Services may improve and maybe it was bad timing but it was definitely a Negative on the day. I'll be keen to see what others say.

Offline Aces21

Purely on the basis that this SP was reasonably easy to get to and that I had an itch that needed scratching, I thought i'd see this girl and see if the service levels would improve.
As before all communication done by AW email.

I asked for a 15 minute meet for £40 consisting of owo.
She asked if i wanted sex in that time frame and suggested that she was open to BB sex for an extra £20.
Clearly a case of dusty phone syndrome whereby she lost a service with that offer alone.
Won't be revisiting despite being local and my urges!

Offline scutty brown

so once she had your cash she arranged a fix

AVOID!

Offline LondonPete

Thanks for the review - one to avoid.

Offline Aces21

This was prior to handing any cash. I just made my apologies that I'd made a mistake and walked.

James999

just made my apologies that I'd made a mistake and walked.

:unknown:

But you reviewed her above  :unknown:

Offline bdyno

Offline marcus1

External Link/Members Only

Now there are triggers for me giving a negative and she displayed enough for this to be one! And there were two. Firstly her phone was 4ft away from her which kept ringing loudly on 5 occasions which she kept looking at. Finally she broke her attention from me to answer it and took the call.
The conversation was done in front of me and i was in no doubt from her that i had limited time left as a visit and a delivery of "substances" were only miles away!
Back to the task in hand, it was rushed and i assisted by hand in giving her a full facial even though she tried to turn to avoid it. Dressed and left 20 minutes in.

This one has been on my "ToDo" list for a while now, was there any evidence of drug misuse, Aces21, at the house or do you think it was a ploy to get you to leave early?

Offline Hardpunt2

This one has been on my "ToDo" list for a while now, was there any evidence of drug misuse, Aces21, at the house or do you think it was a ploy to get you to leave early?

If you read the thread above you will see she offered bareback sex for an extra £20 so drug paraphernalia would be the least of my worries.