Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caramel Fiona - TOFTT  (Read 758 times)

tristen92

Going to keep this one short as lengthy, blabbering reviews get a little taxing and I'm sure no-one cares for every detail. Saw this girl the other day because she reminded me of Meagan Good in her pics, and boy, the things I would do to fuck Meagan Good. Anyhow, she's a smart girl in that she's photo'd herself well - so well in fact that I simply couldn't picture her being even average looking, given how good half her face looks in her pictures. She's probably below average looking for a WG, maybe a 5.5/10 on a good day. She's based in a hotel in the Borehamwood area, good comms, easy booking.

Good girlfriend experience, and does her best to accommodate your needs - though she gave a somewhat toothy blowjob despite good ability to DT. She doesn't do DFK or OWO but her ability to fuck and get into a fuck more than made up for it. She has a big ass, fulfilling the stereotype, and really enjoyed it when I began to slam hard - actually pulling my leg and bucking as if to want it harder. Probably best ass I've hit in doggie for a long time and I wasn't even temped to change position as it's also her favourite. Two pops in an hour and good conversation in-between - but she did check her phone a few times.

Wouldn't really recommend based on her looks, facially, and the fact that she's not as toned as her pics suggest. While the fucking was good, for that price I'd want to be slamming a "next top model"; not some girl I could find begging for attention in a club.

External Link/Members Only