Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facebook stalker punt request  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Chopper73

I kind of know my own answer but thought let’s ask here if it’s happened to anyone else

So about a week ago, had a random FB friends invite from a bird I don’t know but looks familiar
I reply and ask do I know you ?

Anyway she replies and says no but you are cute and came  up on FB local, so i play the ‘ah cheers’ kind of cool line and leave it at that.
Then during the day she messages me more, I’ve not accepted her on FB, she starts going on about being naughty. So I take the piss and say ‘what like kids at school’ and she sends me a very nice set of legs shot! Asks be if I have Snapchat and we go on secret chat - I never use snap chat so nothing on there of mine really - so thought fck it
Things transpire during the day, me keeping it as cool and ‘non return’ and I then get a fine arsed pic, pair of tits shot and full body

She then starts asking if I wanted to lick her pussy and let her suck my dick etc, saying she’s a 28 year old single, living at home with parents, i stalked her back on linked-in - sparse but legit enough and I quizzed her on her job just to test her out

Any way she sends me photos of her clit and shaved pussy a video of her frigging herself off all seem legit abs even when I said show me your face I get a quick glimpse and wants me to meet up for a coffee and if it’s going well fuck her literally in her car or a park or hotel

I’m proper dubious - sounds like a timeshare or a bad idea

1). Is she a physco
2). Is she a nympho
3). Is she someone taking the piss
4). Am I gonna turn up and it’s a minger or a granny  or both ?
5). Do I literally go for a coffee, walk away after and see if she’s keen a week later
6). Do I just smash it’s doors in

Offline Reppit

So long as she knows none of your personal life I would go and test the water,if it turns out she is genuine then smash the back doors in

Offline hairymonster

If she started at your public social media, she has access to a lot about you. If you are in a relationship, be aware that this could go very south very quick and could even be someone you know seeing how loyal you are etc.

Just my natural paranoid state, you cant do this hobby without getting caught if you dont mitigate risk.

Offline hamchang

Hi Chopper - how old are you? Serious question which will sculpt the responses.

However, in general, try this. "Ok then  lets do this. Meet me at (fill in bar name) at (fill in time). Wear a cute summer dress and no panties" and see who turns up. At the worst you end up with a munter turning up or no one whilst you have a beer.

If you are in a relationship though, this sounds like your missus is testing you so if you are, time to start digging yourself out of the hole you are in now. Perhaps check into Mumsnet and see what your other half is writing about this honey trap she's playing on you?

Offline garfield

If this hasn’t set any alarm bells off I don’t know what will

Definitely don’t go showing your face on a webcam

Offline Andywb

That a random hot girl contacts you out of the blue and wants to have sex seems too good to be true, and is therefore very unlikely to be true. Sounds like you are being set up for a scam or blackmail.

Offline PunterNumber69

I had this happen to me too

Unfortunately I woke up before the good stuff.

Offline Bonkers123

Definitely dodgy, but I agree that you should meet for a coffee and then wait in the car with a view of the place to see who goes in. If it turns out to be the wife having you on, then say you knew all along and was going to push this as far as it could go to get her back.

Do not show your face or any part of your body as honestly this just sounds like a scam.

Offline teddyking

Too much at risk for to little to gain. Could be a blackmail plot to out you to your wife. I’m 100% sure with these type of girls they’ve simultaneously speaking to at least 20 guys
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online Neojay76

You know what they say “curiosity killed the cat!” I must say tho I’d be intrigued to see how it panned out. Could be the best shag you’ve had!?

Offline bestpunt

I had this happen to me once and she said come on vidcall so I did and kept saying take your tool out, kept declining then she pulls out a list of my fb friends and says this is you naked and will send this to all your friends unless you send £1000 via remitly.
It was a heavy edited pic and straight block.

Its all a scam so do be careful
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Night king

I always use punting phone, fake FB account, and any other accounts, just make them up,

No paper trail leading back to me...

:hi:.

Offline Bonkers123

You know what they say “curiosity killed the cat!” I must say tho I’d be intrigued to see how it panned out. Could be the best shag you’ve had!?

If he does not reply, we know that she has killed him

Offline Chopper73

Still alive - I’m just ignoring them and leave it at that, nothing shared that’s incriminating so will just use the ‘ I was having them on thinking it was a mate winding me up’ bit if anything comes of what’s gone so far

All comms have been non committing and she’s defo keeping a very clear and genuine sounding  story and photos she’s sent etc are all of same person and in varied

Either way - think it’s phsyco or a scam or something

Offline Roadster

If it looks too good to be true .... it always is.  Or to say that another way ... if there is any doubt, there is no doubt whatsoever.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 04:01:56 pm by Roadster »

Offline winkywanky

First thing I thought was that this was a WG you'd seen previously, and you'd contacted her on your personal phone, linked to your FB account.

But it seems like she's just randomly found you. In which case it's as dodgy as fuck.

I would say there's a 1% chance of her being legit, ie she just chose you off FB out of all the other thousands, to have a hot affair with her.

As others have said, are you partnered, and could this be her trying to catch you out?

Also as others have alluded to, I don't know what your FB privacy settings are but is there a chance she already knows who your friends and family are? In which case this is 99% a scam, and she (if indeed it is a she, and not some Russian cunt sitting in a St. Petersburg Troll Farm, or maybe in Nigeria) will pretty soon start demanding blackmail payments.

Before you go any further, assess what she could already possibly know about you, and assume she will use it against you.

If she can't possibly know who your friends and family are from FB, and you're not partnered, and you have nothing in particular to lose, then maybe call her bluff and arrange a meet.

But it could still be a scam, she might know you from somewhere else anyway? Still sounds dodgy as fuck  :unknown:.