Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco annabele  (Read 6252 times)

Blitzed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Gorgeous black girl
Clean place ,easy parking and discrete entrance  greeted with a kiss ,dressed in sexy black dress , sorted finances and continued with som dfk .removed the dress to reveal sexy matching lingerie , onto bed and gave her reverse oral after about 3 mins she tightened her grip with her thighs and came. Into some uncovered oral on new for about 5 mins ,bloody great. Then some more dfk and I gave her some more reverse oral ( I love it) this time she came even harder than the first time. Sex in missionary with lots of vocal encouragement , finished off with hand. All in all a great punt. My search for a black girl is over.

Offline Jo mob

Thanks for the review, sounds very interesting to me, are her profile pics accurate? Is she a size 10?

Blitzed

She is stunning mate . Great ass and tits . Kisses like your girlfriend ,all in all great punt

Offline Jo mob

Thanks blitzed, would be rude not to now, booked in to see her next week, will let you know how it goes.

Offline Blackadder

I've never had sex with a black girl and there's no great urge, only a slight curiosity. From what you guys are saying I am a little tempted but the airbrushed shots and lack of a face pic are making me think again. Is she worth me making the effort to be my first black girl?

Blitzed

:kiss:go for it mate !! May be airbrushed but she goes like a train , good body

MartynFSE

Tempted, very very tempted by this one.

Offline Jo mob

Blitzed, is she a size 10? Or is she bigger? I like size 10-12, honestly is she bigger than that?

brummierob

Saw Annabelle Saturday....she's a size 10....she's got a gym toned body !!!....she gives a great service , one of the best i've had

temmop

I'm seeing her in about an hour and a half. Can't wait! Never had a black woman before and can't even think I'm so excited.

Roland D Hay

Tits look fake to me and she is not forthcoming on the issue, could you confirm?

Blitzed

Yes they are enhanced , but very acceptable

Roland D Hay

Yes they are enhanced , but very acceptable

Thanks, not to me though, that's why I wish they'd just fess up on their profiles.

Blitzed

Roland . You pay your money and make your choice !
I'm in Scotland next week and booked to see this young woman
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
Hope she lives up to my expectations
Happy punting !!

Offline Clicktocollect

I kind of get a feeling she may have been a he. Just a nagging feeling rather than a considered opinion. Im still thinking about seeing her though. :crazy:

Offline mo_11

I kind of get a feeling she may have been a he. Just a nagging feeling rather than a considered opinion. Im still thinking about seeing her though. :crazy:

Are you referring to coco or Emily?

Hibernian

Agree with C2C - I think the hands are the giveaway

Offline Barney Rubble

For what it's worth, I saw Coco Annabelle a couple of months ago in Brum and had a fantastic time  :thumbsup:

Yes, she's had a bit of work done on her boobs but that pussy is definitely what she was born with.  No hesitation in recommending her.