Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bromagrove Vivastreet  (Read 2949 times)

Offline bigbilly22

Offline bigbilly22

Forget it.

Pictures not genuine, 50 year old minter behind the door and pimp hanging around outside threatening me as I walked way

One to avoid for definite.

Offline vision2014

This is a different pic to what was advertised last month too

bill can you pm me the address or street you wet to just so i can check if its the same what happened to me

Offline Oooops

I was thinking on a visit there as well. It's worth sticking in a Neg Review with her street and phone number so other punters don't get the same.  :hi:

Aitch

Yea I called her up too. Did not sound 35yo! Thanks for letting us know this is one to avoid!

Offline bigbilly22

This is a different pic to what was advertised last month too

bill can you pm me the address or street you wet to just so i can check if its the same what happened to me

No need to pm

Postcode was B61 7ND. Foxwalks Avenue Bromagrove. Think it was number 68, first floor flat in some blue/white maisonettes.

Asian bloke from Stourbridge outside pimping her. 

Offline ianp1976

This is the place I had a run in with a scammer and her pimp a year or so ago, did a post / review at the time.  Young, pregnant looking girl using someone else's AW profile, did the whole "oh no my boyfriends turned up, pretend to be from the gas company."  Bit scary at the time but I can also be quite intimidating and I got out of there unscathed although £60 lighter.

Dan.j27

Had an experience here myself arranged meet turned up all I could hear was agro so before I went in I shit straight back off wernt worth the hassle seemed to be quite a few people hanging around and looked like there was drug dealing going on utter waste don't bother with it.
Never saw who was behind the door never made it that far could just tell there was something up and this thread has proved me right.

Offline ianp1976

just to let you all know they have changed the photos although the same link and advert.

External Link/Members Only

Offline curry

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 10:12:35 am by curry »

Offline prettyfly69

I was nearly there today, i'm so glad i researched a little on here first!

thanks a million, you've saved me yet again!!