Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikole321 - Leicester  (Read 3052 times)

ZealousOne

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Saw Nicole/Tolly/Barbara/Jessy advertising for some time now and have always been curious especially to see Tolly, however it just hasn't happened for one reason or another.... until yesterday!

Went for 30min/£40 (no extras)

Read some very good things on Nicole in previous reviews and you guys were far from wrong.

Greeted by a petit but sexy Romanian girl in a robe. Could already see the round shape poking from behind and sexy legs wrapped fishnets. Up to the bedroom, sorted paperwork and after putting some music on the laptop she begins by giving me a lapdance whilst slowly removing my clothes.
Whilst she is doing this i run my hands all over her body and especially that fine ass. Give it a few spanks and all the time there is not hint of recoil or negativity, she is warm and welcoming in this respect.
After playing with/shaking her ass I received some covered oral - good technique and eye contact and no hint of trying to rush though the motions. I enjoy the head and the view, she allows me to grab, spank, shake and kiss her ass/hips.
This womans body is something else
Onto the sex and not too much info here, cowgirl, reverse cg, missionary, overall a pleasant fuck.
Finish with about 5 mins left we chat and she gives me a very nice massage even smoke before I leave so no phone checking or rushing out the door.

Overall an enjoyable punt and would love to have access all areas to this woman she offers the kinda thing that I got into this for... but is quite hard to find and at £40 it felt a steal  :lol: :lol:

Offline Moreish

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Nicole/Tolly/Barbara/Jessy advertising for some time now and have always been curious especially to see Tolly, however it just hasn't happened for one reason or another.... until yesterday!

Went for 30min/£40 (no extras)

Read some very good things on Nicole in previous reviews and you guys were far from wrong.

Greeted by a petit but sexy Romanian girl in a robe. Could already see the round shape poking from behind and sexy legs wrapped fishnets. Up to the bedroom, sorted paperwork and after putting some music on the laptop she begins by giving me a lapdance whilst slowly removing my clothes.
Whilst she is doing this i run my hands all over her body and especially that fine ass. Give it a few spanks and all the time there is not hint of recoil or negativity, she is warm and welcoming in this respect.
After playing with/shaking her ass I received some covered oral - good technique and eye contact and no hint of trying to rush though the motions. I enjoy the head and the view, she allows me to grab, spank, shake and kiss her ass/hips.
This womans body is something else
Onto the sex and not too much info here, cowgirl, reverse cg, missionary, overall a pleasant fuck.
Finish with about 5 mins left we chat and she gives me a very nice massage even smoke before I leave so no phone checking or rushing out the door.

Overall an enjoyable punt and would love to have access all areas to this woman she offers the kinda thing that I got into this for... but is quite hard to find and at £40 it felt a steal  :lol: :lol:

Any ideas what time she start working , when ever I ring or text I get no answer ,but it's  never later then 2pm so maybe she don't start till evening?

Regards m

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Any ideas what time she start working , when ever I ring or text I get no answer ,but it's  never later then 2pm so maybe she don't start till evening?

Regards m

Tolly, Jessy and a lot of other EE girls tend to work late, some as late as 2am. If that is the case with Nikole, I suspect that she may still be fast asleep when you call her. Perhaps drop her a text or a phone call the day before, requesting for an early meet, and see how she reacts.

Offline gbyld87

Regards m

I've seen her at 1pm and 2pm before so she is available at those times.

Offline Moreish

I've seen her at 1pm and 2pm before so she is available at those times.

Cheers guys
This is one I've must tick off asap before the bubble busts
Advice taken onboard , must try a little harder to pin down n shag.

:hi:M

Offline gbyld87

Cheers guys

She's on hols for 2 weeks from today fyi

ZealousOne

Cheers guys

Yeah was going to say she went back to Romania for 2 weeks

Offline Leonthwolf

Anyone know when shes back? Was hoping to meet her next wednesday. If not can anyone recommend anyone as good for the same rate?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Anyone know when shes back? Was hoping to meet her next wednesday. If not can anyone recommend anyone as good for the same rate?

Check out tolly, jessy.bm and a girl I can't recall hewr name, works from same flat as Nicole.  All have similar rates of £70ph, but chaqrge extra for FK, OWO, Rev O, CIM, etc.

Offline Donkey

Check out tolly, jessy.bm and a girl I can't recall hewr name, works from same flat as Nicole.  All have similar rates of £70ph, but chaqrge extra for FK, OWO, Rev O, CIM, etc.

You mean Barbara. And there’s Guilia and Alla

Basically search for any Romanian in Leicester and check reviews. I think Guilia and Nicole are the only ones with all positive reports

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Basically search for any Romanian in Leicester and check reviews. I think Guilia and Nicole are the only ones with all positive reports

That's it.. Barbara!! Cheers Donkey  :hi:

Offline Moreish

Guilia ?? Any chance of the link , nothing coming up in  search.

Regards M

Offline HailWood

Guilia ?? Any chance of the link , nothing coming up in  search.

Regards M
Probably means this one

There’s a review if you scroll down the second reviews page atm.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 07:05:25 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline Sambrown79

Alla may have also gone away. Her VS advert has disappeared, and She has taken down the pictures and telephone number from her AW profile, and the last time she logged in was 26th Jan.

Offline Leonthwolf

Thanks for heads up lads. Met Tolly for a p&d was good but I prefer Nikoles body. Might give Giulia a try. Anyone who has met her is her ass as good as Nikoles? Im an ass man!

ZealousOne

Probably means this one

There’s a review if you scroll down the second reviews page atm.

Always thought that was a fake profile didn't even stop to look at the pricing structure to link it to tolly,jessie, nicole.
But this one looks interesting

ZealousOne

Real disappointed. Arranged with Giulia for 10am. Calls, texts, agreed on duration... received the message with house number (text to open). Ended up standing there looking abit jittery for 2-3 mins but no reply and no door open so left. Think I'll try jessie and stick to nikole when shes back

Offline gbyld87

Real disappointed. Arranged with Giulia for 10am. Calls, texts, agreed on duration... received the message with house number (text to open). Ended up standing there looking abit jittery for 2-3 mins but no reply and no door open so left. Think I'll try jessie and stick to nikole when shes back

Worth a report? 

Offline Aakash11

Alla is back for those interested.

Offline gbyld87

Her reviews on here don't paint too rosie a picture tbh.

Offline Krs22

Yo, she's back guys. Messaged her today. Gonna meet someday this week. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Moreish

Yo, she's back guys. Messaged her today. Gonna meet someday this week. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Snap

Looking forward to it,  :D :thumbs up

Offline rajpat12

No thanks, been there, done that, waste of money. Nicole on the other hand is well worth another visit.

Offline Donkey

No thanks, been there, done that, waste of money. Nicole on the other hand is well worth another visit.

I’d be interested in hearing how your booking went with Alla. As her reviews are really inconsistent. They have a funny pattern from positive to neutral to negative and so on.

Offline Ivorlongun

+1
I’ve been tempted to book Alla a few times as she looks great but her mixed reviews have put me off.
Hope you have a good time with her.
A positive review might just tempt me.

Offline Sambrown79

In Nikole's absence, i called Alla last week. She sounded so unfriendly/cold, i decided not to bother.

Offline rajpat12

I’d be interested in hearing how your booking went with Alla. As her reviews are really inconsistent. They have a funny pattern from positive to neutral to negative and so on.

Review done