Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thai massage with happy ending leicester  (Read 21893 times)

Offline arturus_rex

any recommendations?  new thai house looks promising but no price for a happy ending

Offline JGSmith

New Thai House entry fee is £40 for an hour, don't know what 30/45 mins is. In the room it used to be £40 hand relief, £60 oral with and £80 full service. Went there for the first time in aaaaages a few weeks ago and prices were the same but owo was on offer for an extra £20 which never used to be the case. Also, £20 on top of that for kissing. Yes - that would put full service with kissing and owo at £160! I think it was Lyndsey who I saw, who was nice enough but not worth that. It's always been loooong massage and rushed sex on recent visits which also never used to be the case.

The massage is good (depending on the girl) so if that's what you're going for then it's decent. Otherwise I'd recommend the Tetuan Road group (now Duke Street).

Offline Hotdogboy88

Have a look on gumtree or viva street. A few there if you looking for 30 mins you have to pay around £30 all in don need to pay anymore than that. JantirA I would recommend great massage amazing ending. No touching her though.

Offline allross

There are a few threads on here if you google Thai Leicester and the info on there is mostly up to date. The main shops are Tip, Sunin, Sala, Nin su and a few independent providers such as Jantira or Karn. It depends what you are after- if the focus is on quality massage then Suunin the best bet, and Sala is more focused towards the sensual side of things now.

Offline Toppunter1

If you after young then at sunin I would say deng or plar, they will take the kit off and suck u off but make sure u bring Johnny. I more or less been to all thai place in Leicester, for pure masssge karn is the best plus a good he with touching to her books.  Ann used to be nice at tip but now left only the oldies there, I been following lcfc abroad and the quality a lot better in Stockholm, bruges and Copenhagen, but expensive. I found a place in porto, £50, 3 Portuguese girls to choose from, this include shower before and after and b2b and touching with a he to finish, I went there 3 days in a row, would.be broke if they had one in Leicester lol

Offline NuruGuru

Sala is more focused towards the sensual side of things now.

Really? I rang and asked for a "special massage" and they said they don't do. Is there something specific you have to ask for?
I don't like going to New Thai House as it's really expensive and you have to pay before even seeing the girl....if u hand over your cash and get someone you're not happy with, there usually isn't anyone else, and refunds are a complete no no once money is handed over and you decide not to stay.

Offline allross

Just book a massage at Sala- no chance you leave unhappy and far more on offer from some ladies

Offline Toppunter1

Just book a massage at Sala- no chance you leave unhappy and far more on offer from some ladies

How much u paid and what's on offer? What's girls looks like? Age body size and name  thanks

Offline NuruGuru

I ended up going to New Thai House and saw a girl called Lyndsey.
Paid £70 for 45 mins b2b with assisted shower and HE.
The massage at first was decent...she was climbing on my back and digging her knees into it and applying a lot of pressure...but the B2B was a bit on the lacklustre side and all attempts of conversation were met with dead end sentences on her part. After I told her I only wanted the B2B and didn't want to pay extras for FS it's like she couldn't be bothered...I always tip an extra £10/20 but this bitch wasn't getting anything for her lack of customer service.
For the money paid, it wasn't bad value, just wish the girl was more enthusiastic.

Offline jayuk99

Deng and Plar sound new. i did see a young a  girl called deiyaan on my last visit and she was nice,
i think Mai tall young slim lady was my favourite couple of years ago, made you cum, then she worked on a massage stretching your body in all directions.
At suhin it was the best HE ive ever had, Hand job, that emptied my out, and i was still throbbing blank for a few hours later. never felt that experience since. I think it was the ladies nails just grasped me at the right angle

If you after young then at sunin I would say deng or plar, they will take the kit off and suck u off but make sure u bring Johnny. I more or less been to all thai place in Leicester, for pure masssge karn is the best plus a good he with touching to her books.  Ann used to be nice at tip but now left only the oldies there, I been following lcfc abroad and the quality a lot better in Stockholm, bruges and Copenhagen, but expensive. I found a place in porto, £50, 3 Portuguese girls to choose from, this include shower before and after and b2b and touching with a he to finish, I went there 3 days in a row, would.be broke if they had one in Leicester lol

Offline Toppunter1

Deng and Plar sound new. i did see a young a  girl called deiyaan on my last visit and she was nice,
i think Mai tall young slim lady was my favourite couple of years ago, made you cum, then she worked on a massage stretching your body in all directions.
At suhin it was the best HE ive ever had, Hand job, that emptied my out, and i was still throbbing blank for a few hours later. never felt that experience since. I think it was the ladies nails just grasped me at the right angle

Deiyaan is she at sunin?

Offline jayuk99

Yes recall paying her £60 for a B2b rip off , but i liked her body

Deiyaan is she at sunin?

Offline Toppunter1

Yes recall paying her £60 for a B2b rip off , but i liked her body

I go quite often not heard of deiyaan before, maybe I will enquire, she young, what's her body like? Big Tits? Natural? Deng and plar will both suck u off for £30 and nice and young speak perfect English

Offline jayuk99

Deiyaan wears glasses when your greeted at reception and she speaks english very well (natural tits)  size 12 body at most, not a flt stomach but not bulging ., ofcourse she might be using one of the names you mention, but i might test out one of the other 2 as i like young women
do they carry the rubber with them?
I go quite often not heard of deiyaan before, maybe I will enquire, she young, what's her body like? Big Tits? Natural? Deng and plar will both suck u off for £30 and nice and young speak perfect English
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 11:58:07 am by jayuk99 »

paulj

Toppunter.

You say you are a regular visitor to Sunin.
Have you any other recommendations apart from deng and plar.

Regards

Paul

Offline Toppunter1

Toppunter.

Regards

Paul

I tend to go for the young ones, used to have nareen but she now don't work there no more or the sister shop in Narborough Rd.  There is a lady call penny (talkgel) she mature but very playful, there was another slim size 6-8 with fake tits but can't remember her name, she was fun.

Offline Toppunter1

Deiyaan wears glasses when your greeted at reception and she speaks english very well (natural tits)  size 12 body at most, not a flt stomach but not bulging ., ofcourse she might be using one of the names you mention, but i might test out one of the other 2 as i like young women
do they carry the rubber with them?
You have to bring your own - deng and plar both come from Nottingham to work if it's help identifying them

Offline jayuk99

Deiyaan is my favorite but ive only seen her once nad on a wekeday, dont think she worked weekends, hoping to check out th 2 new young women
Most of the other women as quite porky, Nareen i recall ran the place for a while ok looking but asked £30 for a HE,  glad shes gone

quote author=paulj link=topic=123811.msg1414891#msg1414891 date=1483023650]
Toppunter.

Regards

Paul
[/quote]

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

Sala Thai

I remember going to this place over a year ago. Really good massage the lady climbs on your back uses her knees and all sorts. I remember the massage being that good that when asked if I wanted a happy ending I declined as I was enjoying the massage that much. Did promise to return for a full b2b but didn't as the girls there didn't seem to have the right assets to be able to give a b2b. Unless they have a young busty girl there I probably won't return for a b2b. But I would recommend them if you need a good firm massage. They were on par with Karn in Leicester IMO

Offline Toppunter1

Sala Thai

I remember going to this place over a year ago. Really good massage the lady climbs on your back uses her knees and all sorts. I remember the massage being that good that when asked if I wanted a happy ending I declined as I was enjoying the massage that much. Did promise to return for a full b2b but didn't as the girls there didn't seem to have the right assets to be able to give a b2b. Unless they have a young busty girl there I probably won't return for a b2b. But I would recommend them if you need a good firm massage. They were on par with Karn in Leicester IMO

I know karn from way back in tip place in keble road, that's why she let me off with £30 for a 30mins massage plus he, I love touching her boobs, got a nice pair. Haven't been for a while thought

Offline Knny

Yes, I remember Keble road.  Was better than the new places, as it was more discreet.  Sala thai is not so.

Karn has a brilliant pair of boobs.  She's a bit of a serious lady though.

Offline jayuk99

Karn used to wax me at Sawadee which must have been after keble road
ive never had Karn give me a massage but does she just do a normall thai or is it one of those leg twisting arm streatching massages

Offline nullenvoyd

I used to shag Lue from Tip Thai regularly at the house in Keble Road some years ago. She was magic. Is she still around as she will be getting on a bit.?

She told me that she was from Chiang Rai in Northern Thailand. If she is back there now I might bump into her as will be there later this year. As long as she doesn't say hello, if she recognises me, in front of SWMBO!

Offline Knny

I think lu is at tip Thai on weekdays.  Not been in ages so not sure.  Did you bring your own johnnies?  Cos she never had any.  Not much to look at but very sensual.

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

I've never had a b2b session in the east midlands just wanted to know do the girl fully strip naked while giving you a massage. And I mean fully so no panties and from the word go. Also do they use every inch of their body all the way through the massage. In Birmingham they really oil you up with warm to hottish oils and don't skimp on the oil like I've found with normal massages in the east mids. They also use their inner thigh to massage you legs bum and back and even slide their full naked body over your bum and back and really rub their tits into your back and front and finish with an intense hand job and are ok with you touching their boobs and bum.

Anyone had any experience like that in this region?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I've never had a b2b session in the east midlands just wanted to know do the girl fully strip naked while giving you a massage. And I mean fully so no panties and from the word go. Also do they use every inch of their body all the way through the massage. In Birmingham they really oil you up with warm to hottish oils and don't skimp on the oil like I've found with normal massages in the east mids. They also use their inner thigh to massage you legs bum and back and even slide their full naked body over your bum and back and really rub their tits into your back and front and finish with an intense hand job and are ok with you touching their boobs and bum.

Anyone had any experience like that in this region?

B2B is full naked matey, I've experienced this with girls oiled up and rubbing all of their body all over yours, everything is touchable, obviously not sex.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:37:14 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

B2B is full naked matey, I've experienced this with girls oiled up and rubbing all of their body all over yours, everything is touchable, obviously not sex.

Can you name any places you've been to in Leicester/derby/notts?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Can you name any places you've been to in Leicester/derby/notts?

I couldn't say what is good currently as I've dropped the b2b for fs, I used to pay £80 (£40 1hr + £40 extra to b2b) at a few places, in Nottingham the Thai place in the bungalow everyone know and famously from Derby was Jojo, both are not advertising now, your better off reading reviews of current available girls, in Leicester new Thai house and someone called Tanya comes to mind from what I've read, sorry I can be of much more help.

I shifted to fs as once you've done £80 you may as well (imo) pay a bit more (usually £20) to have a fs inc. owo, kissing and anal etc. Again that's my opinion to match my needs I didn't feel b2b for me was enough as wanted to tick the girls before I shot my load haha

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

Lol I know what you mean about paying £80 for b2b sometimes your other brain wakes up thinking "how much? for what?"

Offline Knny

.............., in Leicester new Thai house and someone called Tanya comes to mind from what I've read, sorry I can be of much more help.........

Tanya used to be Pim and used to work with Tip on Keble road ages ago.  She's about 5'3" and very slim boyish figure.  I'm almost certain that she's post op, but she is nice and will leave you happy.

Offline Toppunter1

I had a b2b with a girl call jojo  not sure if the same girl in the street on the side of sainsbirys off Narborough road, she is nice, i think is walton street, she was right at the top flat, there was 4 or 5 girls working there

Offline Earlegray

Just moved in to the area and seen quite a few Thai massage parlours. After reading comments, was wondering which ones are recommended for a good massage & HE nowadays

e1169801

Does anyone know which of the shops have younger/slimmer girls that will OWO or FS?

Offline T0pgun

Namon Thai

External Link/Members Only

Attractive and petite Thai girl. Happy ending £30

Enjoy

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chandlerhandler

Namon Thai

External Link/Members Only

Attractive and petite Thai girl. Happy ending £30

Enjoy

Hidden Image/Members Only

Review please? She looks good, is the £30 on top of the massage fee? If so it's a bit pricey.

donaldduck

The £30 is on top of the massage , but she does do a good massage.

Offline T0pgun

Review please? She looks good, is the £30 on top of the massage fee? If so it's a bit pricey.

Like like post her masaage is professional.

Offline chandlerhandler

Is there any chance of anything else? Does she do B2B or any other extras??

Offline Hotdogboy88

I asked her once and she said yes but it’s was some silly on top about £120 Mark if I remember rightly. For a 30 morning n booking. I’m guessing she doesn’t really want to do that. But this was a couple of years ago when she was new and still in wigston. Seen her a fair few times and her HE is up with the best I e had. On a par with JantirA. 

Offline arturus_rex

so any updates on where to go on a visit to Leicester?  recommendations and prices please