Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gifts from WG  (Read 4771 times)

Online HighHeelLover

Just wondering if anyone has ever received a gift from an SP?? I know some guys take gift ev very now and then. And I know there are some guys who take really expensive gift too. Just wondering if ever an SP has returned the favour and bought you something. What’s was the item and was the reason if there was one?

Offline PeachyAssFan

Offline Dipper

Loyalty cards would be good.

e.g.... three punts = one discounted punt etc.

Offline Home Alone

Yes; I've mentioned on here before that my - teetotal - last Regular used to give me at least one bottle of Red at our last meeting before Christmas.

The fact that they had been gifts to her from other clients who didn't know she was teetotal was neither here nor there to her or me. It saved me the price of a bottle of Red when I did my Big Shop the following weekend.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 01:08:08 am by Home Alone »

Online bhudda

yes, a very nice young lady who i really should see again gave me a christmas present once, and also brought me back something from her holidays

Online mr.bluesky

yes, a very nice young lady who i really should see again gave me a christmas present once, and also brought me back something from her holidays

Yes a regular lady I have been seeing for many years always buys me something for my birthday.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline RedKettle

Girl in Nottingham did this - she had them printed to look like a coffee shop card but you could also leave them at her flat.  I think after so many punts you got 2 hours for price of 1, something like that.  Never got enough stamps before she gave up  :dash:

Pippa Knight!  Just looked up my old review and she also ran a raffle at new year to win a free hour.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 08:47:30 am by RedKettle »

Offline bob the knob

yes  a regular of mine  who is a trained chef usually sends me home with a delicious meal she has  prepared  ready to be put in oven.

Offline Danj89

A WG brought wine glasses over once not long after i moved into my flat, I barely had any cutlery but did an outcall as soon as the bed was set up.

Offline Punterperson1971

I had a bottle of wine at Christmas off my regular and she knows it’s my birthday later this week and I saw her yesterday and she said she’s got me a gift.

Offline hullad

I have a regular who nearly always gives me extra time.

I book an hour and end up with her for two or three hours and that's the sortof gift I like. I am booking a two hour session soon and she has told me it could be an afternoon job as she does enjoy our sessions.

Offline Drayki

A full bladder of her golden piss  :lol: right in the chops  :D

Offline oldrascal

Some years ago one of my regs went home for a holiday and brought me back a silk tie from Thailand.....

Online RandomGuy99

Nope.  It's always been me giving gifts never had anything back, which is fine as I enjoy giving gifts and hopefully brightening up her day a tiny amount.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 10:50:29 am by RandomGuy99 »

Online dubhcarr

Ive had a couple of gifts. Both from regs and one is a recurring birthday gifts. They are appreciated but not expected and I take it that some girls are genuinely good  considerate and appreciative of the loyalty shown so for them it is natural to give a gift.  :hi:

Offline cueball

Just wondering if anyone has ever received a gift from an SP??
Yes, and it were quite an experience, one I'll not forget.....

One lass made me a meal, she invited me round for a meal and a none paid meet.... Same lass gave me a free punt, full sex, no charge.... For a special occasion.

It's only ever happened with the one lass though..... most of the others took my wonga and kicked me out when the time was up  :lol: .... Which is fine with me   :thumbsup:

I've had some good laughs with the lasses over the years.

I'm a nice lad...... really  :D

Online mr.bluesky

Five Palms Thai spa in Northants used to have a loyalty card scheme they would stamp the back of the card. Every 10th visit the massage would be free. Unfortunately it did not extend to the extras though  :dash:

Online Colston36

Nothing but dirty knickers. Quite a few of those.

Offline standardpostage

Not yet   :(
But I live in hope  :)

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
I know a couple of my longest term regulars birthdays and they've gotten free time or a free booking on their birthday. I've gifted or lent a book a couple of times but it was something relevant to a conversation had. Gave one client I had a few overnights with a particular bottle of whiskey that was harder to find for Christmas one year.

I think it's harder to gift as an SP for a couple of reasons.
1. You don't want to encourage EAS and you don't want the client to think you have EAS either.
2. I think it's actually harder to get a gift for a man, especially if what you really have in common is that they want to shag you  :D. Someone might have been your reg for 2 years but if your conversation is limited to 10 minutes at the end before they leave, you don't have much to go on, while I think it's easier to get women gifts like chocolate, alcohol etc.
3. The fact is, even the clients who say they are single could actually be married or have a girlfriend at home. Noone likes the idea that they might buy a gift and it ends up tossed into a bin on the way home.

Offline spiralnotebook

I once got a `Harley Davidson Bangkok` T-shirt from a Thai masseuse on return from her holiday.

Offline antsz

Yes......An STD , no but joking aside , no gifts and I'd also never give a gift either, your paying them a good chunk of money as it is

Offline Adoniron

I've had two girls for the price of one, courtesy of the parlour owner who described it as a Christmas treat for a good customer.

Online Billy no mates

I was brought cakes, to share with a cuppa, after the action.

The thought was much appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 08:27:05 pm by Billy no mates »

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
All my regular clients got a chocolate in the shape of a pair of boobs for Christmas lol
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 08:46:49 pm by Vic69 »

Offline Home Alone

I think it's harder to gift as an SP for a couple of reasons.
1. You don't want to encourage EAS and you don't want the client to think you have EAS either.
2. I think it's actually harder to get a gift for a man, especially if what you really have in common is that they want to shag you  :D. Someone might have been your reg for 2 years but if your conversation is limited to 10 minutes at the end before they leave, you don't have much to go on, while I think it's easier to get women gifts like chocolate, alcohol etc.
3. The fact is, even the clients who say they are single could actually be married or have a girlfriend at home. Noone likes the idea that they might buy a gift and it ends up tossed into a bin on the way home.

My last Regular was the woman who helped me 'escape' from EAS for a previous Regular and she left me in no doubts that, if she felt I was exhibiting the same tendencies with her, she'd block me.

So now I drop a hint as to what I'd like: usually a book easily and cheaply resourced from Amazon related to other pastimes I have; and I buy her an item of not too expensive and not too fluffy jewellery: maybe a charm for the Pandora bracelet she bought before I met her. I'm VERY careful not to go O.T.T.

Offline boardyhell

one lady took me out for a 100 meal and paid, asked me to stay the night and fuck her arse free and she paid for the taxi
i left her some cash in the morning ,she said you don't have to
best sex night of my life,stunning as well

Offline catweazle

A WG once gave me a Chelsea football shirt. A previous punter had turned up with a holdall full of them and left her a dozen or so.

Offline standardpostage

one lady took me out for a 100 meal and paid, asked me to stay the night and fuck her arse free and she paid for the taxi
i left her some cash in the morning ,she said you don't have to
best sex night of my life,stunning as well
Lucky, lucky man  :)

Offline freeze44

Been offered some of the shit fluffy punters leave wg's!  :wacko: Range from drinks like cheap wine to pretzels wtf??!!  :lol:

Offline RockyBaboa69

Was offered wine on several of my visits and usual refreshments like tea & coffee at the end - All from the same SP. She's lovely .

As Dipper pointed out, loyalty cards would be awesome :)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 09:21:39 am by RockyBaboa69 »

Offline Home Alone

Was offered wine on several of my visits and usual refreshments like tea & coffee at the end - All from the same SP. She's lovely .

As Dipper pointed out, loyalty cards would be awesome :)

Ah, but won't the trader go out of business  - retire - before the cards can be redeemed? Regulars do retire, more's the pity!

Offline Hobbit

Swallowing every drop of my cum is a great gift a girl could ever give me but not many want to give me that gift.  :unknown:

Online RogerBoner

A tourer bought me this during a visit to Anne Summers before she left town

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mh

A tourer bought me this during a visit to Anne Summers before she left town

Hidden Image/Members Only

Was she trying to tell you not to call her again?  :D

Online mr.bluesky

A WG once gave me a Chelsea football shirt. A previous punter had turned up with a holdall full of them and left her a dozen or so.

Not much use unless your a Chelsea fan. :unknown:

Offline Hobbit

Not much use unless your a Chelsea fan. :unknown:

Not many of them left nowadays. :lol:

Offline fallentrees1321

I asked a wg once after  if she would ever consider selling her used knickers , she said she had never really thought about it but I could take the black lace pair she was wearing if I wanted . I explained I didn't have any more cash on me but she said not to worry I can just have them .

Offline RockyBaboa69

I asked a wg once after  if she would ever consider selling her used knickers , she said she had never really thought about it but I could take the black lace pair she was wearing if I wanted . I explained I didn't have any more cash on me but she said not to worry I can just have them .

Sweet  :)

Offline Malvolio

I punted a regular between Christmas and New Year's - got given a box of Lindt chocolate as she told me she'd been given a load of chocolates by punters before Christmas.

Offline django0700

Only once she gave me 1 hour for the price of 30 mins. She said it was my Christmas present...

Offline CigarSmoke

I've been given some apples and a bottle of water once.

Offline boardyhell

a lovely lady at hod couldn't believe i booked for an hour as always book half an hour for cim
when i explained i wanted anal for a birthday treat, she insisted on a birthday present
i am a regular to her but its pretty rare

Offline Randy Mcknob

My last Regular was the woman who helped me 'escape' from EAS for a previous Regular and she left me in no doubts that, if she felt I was exhibiting the same tendencies with her, she'd block me.

So now I drop a hint as to what I'd like: usually a book easily and cheaply resourced from Amazon related to other pastimes I have; and I buy her an item of not too expensive and not too fluffy jewellery: maybe a charm for the Pandora bracelet she bought before I met her. I'm VERY careful not to go O.T.T.

WTF Home Alone I'm worried about you, frying pans and fires make a sentence.  You're way OTT already and you think you're fine  "not too fluffy jewellery" mind boggling.  Give them nothing outside of payments for services rendered.

Offline peter purves

It is clearly...I am doing something wrong here  :dash:  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Home Alone

WTF Home Alone I'm worried about you, frying pans and fires make a sentence.  You're way OTT already and you think you're fine  "not too fluffy jewellery" mind boggling.  Give them nothing outside of payments for services rendered.

Thanks for your concern, Randy; but don't worry too much about me. I probably didn't make it sufficiently clear that I was actually writing there about my last Regular who retired as a SP over a couple of years ago now. As it happens, I'm still friends with each of two of my last three Regulars - and the fellow-client who married one of them. [I wasn't at the service, but went to their 'Evening Do'!]

I'm closer to my last Regular - the one whose present shocked you - and since she left 'the industry', we've remained in contact and are good friends. I've found her difficult to replace adequately and now punt much less often than at any time since I began this pastime of ours. Which is why I can afford to buy her a little trinket for her birthday and at Christmas.

Don't get me wrong. I still get a repeat prescription of Tadalafil - I need it when I 'audition for a new Regular ;) ' - but I'm 73 now and feel I'm getting close to closing down my Punting Fund.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 01:23:48 am by Home Alone »