Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic pro$$ies  (Read 1734 times)

xer0

Since i've been punting, I've been with Russian and many eastern european girls... But I can never find a sexy Norwegian or Finish girl from the continent.
What gives - where are they at?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 06:30:20 pm by xer0 »

Simplysimon

xer0

Why not.. I've had virtually every girl in Europe except for those 2 countries.
Pussy is pussy... but i'm a cultured punter  :thumbsup:

JV547845

You're a boring douchebag is what you are.

vt

If you were genuinely looking for a serious answer....

Norway & Finland are two of the wealthiest countries in Europe, both have huge natural resource-based export economies and small populations, so little financial incentive for their young people to get involved in prostitution in the UK.

Check out this list of comparative prices for goods & services across Europe...

External Link/Members Only

I bet you haven't met any (genuine) Swiss, Danish, Swedish or Luxemburger girls either. Whereas the usual suspects lower down the list are commonly found...Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, etc. It's worth their while coming to the UK because their home economies are weaker and have higher levels of youth unemployment.

Culturally too, Scandinavia has a liberal view of sexuality, but a high intolerance of prostitution...there's a reason the Punter Criminalisation legislation is called the 'Nordic model'

Offline cunnyhunt

If you were genuinely looking for a serious answer....

Norway & Finland are two of the wealthiest countries in Europe, both have huge natural resource-based export economies and small populations, so little financial incentive for their young people to get involved in prostitution in the UK.

A good reply VT.

I have not met a genuine Finn while in the UK (Russian claiming to be) also when you move from larger populations to rural Finland you would find that the attitude of the girls is not suited to pro$$ie work. We are as a people generally very shy.

Offline lewishamguy

Few years back saw a Danish girl from acemassage who used to work with a Norwegian girl but Danish one was quite attractive and I saw her twice. since then never seen any prossie from these countries. ;)

vt

Few years back saw a Danish girl from acemassage who used to work with a Norwegian girl but Danish one was quite attractive and I saw her twice. since then never seen any prossie from these countries. ;)

I also have met a 'Danish' & a 'Finnish' girl...though strongly suspect Czech or Polish nationality for the former and Latvian or Estonian for the latter...you definitely can't go by what girls claim to be.

vt

A good reply VT.

I have not met a genuine Finn while in the UK (Russian claiming to be) also when you move from larger populations to rural Finland you would find that the attitude of the girls is not suited to pro$$ie work. We are as a people generally very shy.

All that naked Sauna business...and you're still shy!!  :D

xer0

Very good response VT.
My appetite for Norwegian and Finnish girls has just grown - I wonder what it takes to real them in.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

The few we've seen where i work all seemed to be rather depressed and sad, perhaps it's all those long dark winters up that way?.

Offline PumpAction

Very good response VT.
My appetite for Norwegian and Finnish girls has just grown - I wonder what it takes to real them in.

Go to the red light district in Norway or Finland.

Offline cunnyhunt

The few we've seen where i work all seemed to be rather depressed and sad, perhaps it's all those long dark winters up that way?.

Correct  :(

It accounts for a high suicide rate.

Offline cunnyhunt

Urban myth

External Link/Members Only

If you read your link the UK is ranked 36 and Finland 20.

It does not feel like a myth in a population of 5.25-5.3 million