Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black girls in Soho  (Read 1203 times)

LondonCity

I understand there is not any now but i was wondering historically why there has not been before all the walk ups closed down. I have only ever seen 1 black girl there and this was in 2007 nearly 10 years ago

Offline xanthos

Shuddering even thinking about it now - but a good 20+ years ago I kinda shagged a big momma in a soho walk up, I really didn't know any better back then, I mean she was so big and flat on her back that I doubt I was even shagging her vadge - just some outer rolls of fat.
I do like black girls so maybe one day I'll try and erase the memory of that last experience with something slimmer/better!

Deviant

There was a mixed race Cuban girl briefly in Green Court about a year back. Then I saw another black girl in Duck Lane or Wardour Mews at one time (is that flat even still open?). Then round the turn of the century there was an amazing black girl working out of 70a Lower flat. Cannot remember her name other than she was a good solid feature for years.

Offline yaa tere

Saw a black girl once in soho near the market place, around 2008 or 2009, British, great body and a great shag

Offline Plato

Ritzy was a lovely black girl in Old Compton Street between 2005 and 2010. 

In the 90s there were lots of black girls in the walk ups (both Soho and Mayfair) before the Eastern Europeans took over.  Some good, some bad, and some very ugly.

Offline beachtest

i'd pay to see Ritzy again. Best BJ ever had

Offline 76shen

i'd pay to see Ritzy again. Best BJ ever had

do you mean you would pay to see Ritzy again or have you see her.

Offline beachtest

Saw her when she was working. She packed it in I think