Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Amanda Hoxton Square  (Read 1187 times)

mrhappypants

Disappointing looks and service make this young Pole sorely overpriced.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour £100.  Ended early and £50 returned at half time.

Phone and text arrangement in the morning. Unsurprisingly given my experience she was easy to book.  First appointment is at 11.00.  I suspect that you will get the services described.

It is the same flat as Petite Mia - ground floor Hoxton Square, (Old Street) two sets of entry phones to get through and a rather bare modern flat.  At least hygene was better this time.

Unfortunately it is very disapointing in the room.  This girl could look reasonably attractive if she lost some weight, made an effort with her appearance, her dress and smiled.  Unfortunately none of these are on offer  She was dressed in an uninviting see through robe, ankle length socks (!!) and plastic slippers.  I rate her physcially a 5 and facially a low 6. Imagine Sensual Brigit without the skills. Whoever advised her to charge at these rates needs their head testing - she will not last long.  Facially she has nice bones, does not wear a scrap of make up and the glasses don't help.  The physical description is a fantasy.  She is about 5'3'' but bust is a b and she has a reasonably large saggy bottom.  When I challenged that the photos look absolutely nothing like her she said that she had put on weight since they were taking in Poland.   As to her age - stated 20 - that or there abouts.  The main reason I stayed is she is about the closest location to me and I wanted to see if there was a saving grace in the service.  Unfortunately...

Having stashed the cash she returned, took her robe off and directed I lie on the bed. She wet wiped me before the BJ.  I would be very surprised if she will actually kiss. It was distant, mechnanical and lacking skill.  I ended the punt early about 25 minutes in when I asked her to lay beside me and she lay tense, corpse like and eyes closed.  Oral and handwork lack skill.  There is no engagement.    Talk about "lay back and think of Poland...."

She asked I warn her when I was about to come (didn't happen) so I cannot be sure if CIM is really on offer.  I doubt she really will furnish a uniform. 

Hygene was fine.  I told her I wanted to stop and she was quite reasonable and agreed to return half the money   :thumbsup:.  You are not being ripped off here.  It is just that she has no idea of the quality of the competition, either looks or service. Either the pimp thinks they can pull off another Petite Mia or is trying to use Veronica_a as a benchmark and does not realise that crew is completely overpriced too.  As it is I would be amazed if anyone returns. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:44:09 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline PilotMan

Thanks for the review.

I hate that, no engagement, no smiling.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Glad you got some money back.

Off of my HL now.

Offline LLPunting

Thx MHP for TOFTT, it coulda been me wasting my money this weekend as I was considering a chance.

Have they changed the sheets and mattress in use?  Mia must've wrecked it with all her watersports  :vomit:

mrhappypants

Cleaned maybe.  Last time the place smelled and that pushed Mia off my hotlist.  There was no repeat of that this time.

Offline Ozy84

Saw her yesterday Mrhappy, sorry couldnt get in there quicker to warn you off.

I would second your review to the T. Nothing much more to say. Avoid!

I actually walked out thinking this is why i stick with the orients and thais as at least if its a shit punt i get a half decent massage out of it!  :crazy:

Offline LLPunting

Saw her yesterday Mrhappy, sorry couldnt get in there quicker to warn you off.

I would second your review to the T. Nothing much more to say. Avoid!

I actually walked out thinking this is why i stick with the orients and thais as at least if its a shit punt i get a half decent massage out of it!  :crazy:

I envy your silver-lining option mate.   :thumbsup:

I just want a seriously fine, frantic, passionate romp around the sexy house so my unicorn still eludes me...   :crazy:

mrhappypants

... this is why i stick with the orients and thais...:

Asians are definately not the market to go to in search of value in London right now.

Offline Ozy84

Asians are definately not the market to go to in search of value in London right now.

Being doing it for a long time now. Have probably contributed to the demise!  :D

Nope ive decided, will continue to sift through the thais and orients, not been great recently but hell of a lot better then Amanda was. If i fancy something different and want to be fucked i stead of doing the fucking then i am sticking to the latinas.

EE's just havnt done it for me, issues with hygiene, attitude etc.

On a side note i notice a review for teen julia which mentions she had bruises. So did Amanda, she said it was a client who grabbed her legs and fucked her hard. Didnt think she was capable.