Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giving a WG a "heads up"  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Harry Monk

Hi,
   Been working through my HL more successfully recently and the majority on my list have A levels as one of their preferences but I realise this isn't always the case in reality.
Some describe or have had reports on UKP about them clearly detailing that A is more than a distinctly achievable proposition.
My question is if I am unsure do I mention in during comms ,do I rock up and get disappointed when it's a no no because they are not prepared? Or do I assume that they prepare for all services ?
I guess I am somewhat uncomfortable asking by text and it might cloud their judgement of me....what am I thinking I don't give a flying f@ck :wackogirl:
Last time I messaged and said something like I was keen for A but understood she would like to size me up first before committing. Imagine my delight when the response made her eagerness to please apparent  :yahoo:

Midlane

Yes you mention it in a text, or an email. Understandable in some cases if you're reluctant to ask in a real-life phone call.

But what's the worst that can happen? She says no. Then you know at least.

If you don't ask, and it doesn't happen, whose fault is that?

Offline Harry Monk

Yes you mention it in a text, or an email. Understandable in some cases if you're reluctant to ask in a real-life phone call.

But what's the worst that can happen? She says no. Then you know at least.

If you don't ask, and it doesn't happen, whose fault is that?
I agree, I suppose the situation in my mind is when they haven't cleaned in anticipation of an anal intrusion

Offline Nagilum

Confirm all service prior to arrival.  If she reneges on your agreement you come back here report it and warn us.

Some people like the thrill of going with the flow, it really depends on you.

getonit

You send a text asking if A levels are on offer - she sends one back saying ' at discretion'  :dash:

Midlane

You send a text asking if A levels are on offer - she sends one back saying ' at discretion'  :dash:

Then you know it's unlikely and you make your decision accordingly.

ramrodronnie

When a WG offers A levels at digression, IMO it will depend on how big your todger is 99% of the time.

Offline LanceVance

If you want Anal, say so when booking. She can either say no or say yes with time to prepare.

Offline smiths

Hi,
   Been working through my HL more successfully recently and the majority on my list have A levels as one of their preferences but I realise this isn't always the case in reality.
Some describe or have had reports on UKP about them clearly detailing that A is more than a distinctly achievable proposition.
My question is if I am unsure do I mention in during comms ,do I rock up and get disappointed when it's a no no because they are not prepared? Or do I assume that they prepare for all services ?
I guess I am somewhat uncomfortable asking by text and it might cloud their judgement of me....what am I thinking I don't give a flying f@ck :wackogirl:
Last time I messaged and said something like I was keen for A but understood she would like to size me up first before committing. Imagine my delight when the response made her eagerness to please apparent  :yahoo:

Very clearly ask the WG whether she offers the services you require, you aren't in anyway giving her a heads up as you call it, you are seeking confirmation that she offers what you want, you are the one paying so just ask, if by any chance the WG gets the hump you know she isn't worth bothering with so would of saved yourself time and money.

Offline Sonny Crockett

If you want Anal, say so when booking. She can either say no or say yes with time to prepare.

:yahoo: