Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs' automatic response to AdultWork emails  (Read 497 times)

Randolph69

Am I alone in finding the automatic response facility that some WGs use on Adultwork to 'reply' to incoming emails annoying? It appears as though she has actually bothered to open your email, read the message and respond, but she hasn't. For example: I messaged Lizzie.Mac today and received this reply:

'Thank you for emailing me. I get quite a lot of emails a day so bare with me. Have you decided exactly what you want to do with our time together? Feel free to email me what you'd like as it will save time and we can get down to it.'

So I did just that, setting out in some detail the service I required for the 90 minute booking, sent it off and promptly received this message back:

'Thank you for emailing me. I get quite a lot of emails a day so bare with me. Have you decided exactly what you want to do with our time together? Feel free to email me what you'd like as it will save time and we can get down to it.'

Of course, had I first clicked on 'Sent Items' I would have found out that neither of my emails had actually been read by the WG in question. I shall do so in future. :angry:

Offline 123Mel456

yeah there are a few that do that Swindonhunny comes to mind and it is bloody annoying!
Even worse when they don't bother to give you a proper reply either

vw

Of course, had I first clicked on 'Sent Items' I would have found out that neither of my emails had actually been read by the WG in question. I shall do so in future. :angry:
Or call, sounds like it wouldn't confuse you as much, unless she has a recorded voice-mail message that might confuse you !   :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

They should only use that facility if they're on holiday or such like. Just having it on all the time or just to cover a few hours they're not online is irritating I agree.

Offline Marmalade

Dont beat yourself over it. Some (or most) prossies are fucking annoying (in some way or other). An automated email response is one way of whittling down your hotlist. Of course, if you are so deluded to think any of them give a flying monkey's then realise you must deal with being deluded. Even if she replied, do you honestly think that makes you 'special'?? It is simply a different business strategy. If you went to buy some jeans and the stupid shop was shut, you wouldn't whine about when they should or should not be open, how they should treat their customers, yadayadayada you'd just go to a different shop ffs.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Absolutely hate it.... So fucking annoying. Not needed. It's more important that I get a direct reply from the WG, one that clearly answers my queries.