Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MsParkLane - M5 between J5-J6  (Read 6220 times)

13 review(s) for msparklane (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline k2k

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This is my first review, so please do bear with me.

Communication

MPL is very good with her email communications provided she is in the country. I did have issues with mobile communications on the day, but was able to connect via WhatsApp.

The house is massive and it was easy to find. I had to park on the side of the road, as the drive was occupied. She used to gave a second drive way, but there were some issues with it.

Cost

4 hour incall £300

The meeting

This meeting happened a few months back.

It was trek for me to get to her place. When the money was offered was asked to drop it into the pocked of red long coat. MPL showed me her ample assets. In no time I was in the bedroom. As mentioned in the previous reviews the talk was around her holidays in Caribbean. She was due to fly out the following day.

She does mention her age as late 40's, I would say it was mid to late 50's. That did not bother me. I am a boob and an arse man and there was plenty of it. The first round we kissed and cuddled. I fingered her and fucked her missionary. Did try doggy, but with my weight and her weight the mattress sagged and my fella was no where next to hers :D

Did attempt anal during second round, but my fella was not up for it. She was keen to try the swing machine with me, but somehow did not do it. Finally finished of cumming on her massive tits. MPL is talkative and can hold a decent conversation. As reviewed before, there is no doubt she is marmite. MPL is not everyone's cup of tea.

On the whole, it was a decent pun. I would not rate it my best. I am glad I saw her. Overall I would give a 7/10.

Would I visit again: Probably not, she is a one time experience, not something I fancy every day and moreover I have to do a 4 hour round trip to get to her.

K2K

« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 07:43:04 am by daviemac »

Offline Liverpool

How long ago is 'a few months back'?

Offline Razor Boy

Thanks for the review mate  :hi: I had to cancel a booking with MPL last Autumn and her comms were spot on. She's right up my alley  (Big tits and arse  :dance:) and I hope to visit when all is safe and back to normal.

Offline Flunkagenda

Same thing happened to me. She cancelled our booking on the morning of an early meet. This was a while ago and a genuine reason was given with no hint of foul play. Comms were excellent. She is still very high on my to do list but its proving difficult to sync up schedules.

I'm interested in your comment about weight. From her profile and previous reports it clearly fluctuates based on her frequent holidays. Would you class her as big or just well proportioned.

Being reminded of those tits and arse has set the blood pumping!

:drinks:

Offline k2k

Few months - was last July and she is a big girl, 16+

Offline Beamer

Read the Rules......
Rule 4......Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 08:34:51 pm by Beamer »

Offline shed

"A few months ago" as you say was actually 8 months or two thirds of a year ago. Why did you leave it so long to review. You must have some logical reason surely.  :unknown: :hi:

Offline New38

Hi guy would you say shes got a pretty face?
Banned reason: Piss taking twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline guymids-72

Yep she's a good looking lady...looks are subjective though....

Offline lechef

Has anyone got a face/verification pic of the lady in question?

Offline lechef

I have found this old profile pic of her from a review in 2013

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline New38

Seems like a cracker said shrs stopped recently due to lockdown

Offline girthyrod

What is her belly and vag like guys?

Is she a nice shape or has she lots of skin/tyres?
Is her vag still in good shape or it hanging out etc?

Crucial details, need to know before I show any interest, I rate her rack and thats won me.

Offline New38

Any more pictures of her really interested in meeting here?

Offline ScouserRod

She is off to warmer climes for a month on the 11th -according to her profile-so you had better get a move on !!

Offline stupidaw

She isn't seeing punters at present any way, she is taking a break until the summer.

Offline New38

I have found this old profile pic of her from a review in 2013

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yep dont go by this picture - very old or misleading pic