Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Opinion please - Savannah Lee. Somerset  (Read 718 times)

Offline PunterSthompson

I think this profile exists to sell private gallery pictures. The profile has showed its location in a few towns near me, you get an automated reply if you message saying they will be in the advertised area in a few days... They never get there and then re-advertise in a different area.
I may be wrong, but I doubt it.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline joninbristol

Your normal tourers will usually move between cities and spend a few days in each to maximise their earnings vs travel time/cost. Cities have good road and rail links, are conveniently anonymous places, have hotels, and no one knows you or gossips about how many visitors you've had in a day, or report you to the police/owner. There's also plenty of footfall and public transport links to get business in through the door.

So I always take it as a sign that it's Sergei if they advertise in weird, out of the way places such as Sherbourne.
Presumably Lichester is meant to be Ilchester - again, not somewhere I'd expect to find an SP normally.
Just says they don't know the area, probably never visited the country, and are too lazy to check.
Makes life easier for us and harder for them, so all good.  :)

:hi:

« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 10:39:04 am by joninbristol »

Offline houseboot

I think this profile exists to sell private gallery pictures. The profile has showed its location in a few towns near me, you get an automated reply if you message saying they will be in the advertised area in a few days... They never get there and then re-advertise in a different area.
I may be wrong, but I doubt it.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bareback  :vomit:  :vomit:  :vomit:

Unprotected sex  :vomit:  :vomit:  :vomit:

So why even bother messaging  :unknown:

Offline PunterSthompson

Bareback  :vomit:  :vomit:  :vomit:

Unprotected sex  :vomit:  :vomit:  :vomit:

So why even bother messaging  :unknown:

I look at locations then photos and price.
If people are offering bareback or unprotected sex I would never partake, but I would also not exclude them.
I wear protection, keeps me safe

Offline tigerbiker

In my opinion it is a PG scam.

There are genuine SPs in out of the way places aswell as cities/near train stations. AirB&B is a good option for a discreet SP and I have been to a few places that when I reseach them, they are AirB&B.

I know that SPs can get reported back to the owners and bugger up their profiles on ABB - but if they only do one or 2 nights in an out or the way flat or house, they get away with it. I prefer such locations - hate big hotels.