Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_pietra_4u - Bristol  (Read 935 times)

Offline Bslad1987

Lovely looking Brazilian girl in Bristol has anybody seen her yet?

Offline joninbristol

It's possible she's been here a while, but her profile's only just been registered.
However, Covid is rife in Brazil, due to the idiotic crap spewing out of the president's gob.
It is on the red list for entry and has been for much of the pandemic, which means she'd not get into the UK without close family connections here.

"If you have been in a country or territory on the red list in the last 10 days you will only be allowed to enter the UK if you are a British or Irish National, or you have residence rights in the UK." (External Link/Members Only)

So it's more likely to be:
a) A fake profile set up for reaping PG view credits at some future point and you'll never meet her.
b) She's been trafficked, in which case you don't want to.
c) It's yet another rip off Romanian falsely claiming to be Spanish/Italian/Portuguese/Brazilian. See b).

Sorry to sound cynical, but I saw her pop up yesterday and immediately thought it was a too good to be true profile.
Just one of dozens of "Brazilian" women that have miraculously appeared on AW since March 2019, despite the majority probably not being in a position to gain entry to the UK.

The photos are likely to be found out on the internet, and the real model's not aware they're being used.
A reverse image look up should confirm it.
:hi:

« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 08:56:40 am by joninbristol »

Offline JimmySW

She is hot and great value at £140 if she does everything on her profile, the photos do look like they may have been taken in Brazil or somewhere hot. She does look too good to be true but her photos appear to be originals. Sadly I'm too far from Bristol to take one for the team!

Offline joninbristol

She is hot and great value at £140 if she does everything on her profile, the photos do look like they may have been taken in Brazil or somewhere hot. She does look too good to be true but her photos appear to be originals. Sadly I'm too far from Bristol to take one for the team!
Agreed Jimmy, she is very attractive. I'd have no way to verify if the photos are original, but a reverse lookup could confirm that they're not.
I'm certain too they weren't taken in Fishponds ! :lol:

It's worth being aware that these "Brazilian" profiles have been popping up like weeds for the last 18 months, especially in Bristol, which is highly unlikely given the severe travel restrictions on Brazil.

Bristol doesn't have a strong historic connection with Brazil, it was a Portuguese colony, and as such doesn't have a large Brazilian population. Bristol even has a claim to having "the worst Brazilian restaurant in the UK":
External Link/Members Only

My take is that they're the new Romanians, as their handlers have realised that Romanian doesn't sell.

I'd personally dampen my enthusiasm, but if anyone else feels free to TOFTT, I'd be very happy to be proven wrong. :D
:hi:

« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 09:16:51 am by joninbristol »

Offline BogBog1

Saw this profile yesterday too, and as I haven't been able to see my regular Seeking Arrangement girl for a while I had the horn and tried contacting her. Zero response to my various messages in which I suggested various times. Maybe she doesn't work Sundays but left her green light on anyway?

She's smoking hot so if these pics are genuine and her service is decent, then she could be a real find. Somehow, though, I doubt either of those things will turn out to be the case.

Offline Tumbling Dice

Tried calling and texting this morning but phone is off. Will persevere and let you know

Offline joninbristol

Saw this profile yesterday too, and as I haven't been able to see my regular Seeking Arrangement girl for a while I had the horn and tried contacting her. Zero response to my various messages in which I suggested various times. Maybe she doesn't work Sundays but left her green light on anyway?

She's smoking hot so if these pics are genuine and her service is decent, then she could be a real find. Somehow, though, I doubt either of those things will turn out to be the case.

:thumbsup:
To be fair, Sundays can be a challenge for receiving a response from many SPs.
That or by some offchance I'm contacting just the devout ones..... :angelgirl:

Offline Blue1878

Now showing in Liverpool, might try and book something

Offline Resources3xx

please do and let us know how you get along. i only really review when i TOFTT we need to filter out off the scammers

Offline Resources3xx

please do and let us know how you get along. i only really review when i TOFTT we need to filter out off the scammers

Forgot to quote…this message was for blue1878