Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latin girls recommendations in the Barnstaple area  (Read 255 times)

Offline Folladoring

Hello colleagues, the truth is that I am quite new to this, and I need some guidance.
 I am looking for some Latin girl, in the Devon area. What do you recomend me? And if possible they make visits outside.   

Offline southcoastpunter

welcome to UKP. it will help guys give you info if you give a little more detail about what you are looking for.

What age/size/service do you seek? Devon isn't my area but its a big county isn't it? so north or south etc? and do you mean they visit you or car meets? The more info you give, the more likely you are to get helpful information back.

Have you tried looking on AW? when you find someone that you might be interested in, put their AW number in the search function here and see if any reviews exist. There is also a punting guide on here for guys new to the hobby. If you haven't aleady done so, get a second phone or sim and NEVER use your real personal phone to contact a WG.

And finally, punting becomes very addictive. so be prepared for that - with the knock on affect on your wallet!

Offline Folladoring

Hello, thank you very much for your help.
Basically I am looking for Latin girls with good service. I am looking for girls who are under 35 years of age.
I am precisely in the Barnstaple area, and I would like to know if you know Latin girls who can mobilize for a visit here.
I've been looking at the AW page, but I need recommendations from the experts here.