Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enquiry into any possible anti-penis entry device.Southampton  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Southcoastlee

Hi Folks
A quick query: Other than inserted tampon, is there any device that would stop penetration?

I've just had a poor experience where, despite having a raging flagpole (from a period of prolonged activity) I was met by an internal obstruction that blocked and consequently had a deflating effect on me.  :(

Clearly a ploy to dampen down the experience, as I have experienced a similar experience before. I just wanted to share in the hope that someone can further shed  some light on the details of this disappointing scam.

*** Important note\advice\judgementalbutidontcare observation***
Please approach workers in the So14 Albert Road South area of Southampton with discretion. 4 experiences (with 4 different women, of varying nationalities) and all 4 have ranged from poor to average at best. My first 3 were before I joined the UKPunting Community and my vague memory of those encounters have not allowed me to recount those experiences with a comprehensive enough detail for a descriptive enough review (but please mark my words when I say they were all crap). Please look out for my review on Maya.

Many thanks for reading and stay safe  :cry:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 10:11:32 pm by Southcoastlee »

Offline MajorPayne

With whom did you experience this?

Offline CheeseBoard

Offline Derrick101

Probably not a coil. They should be in the uterus. Possibly a sponge that some WG's use during periods  :vomit:

vw

Hi Folks
A quick query: Other than inserted tampon, is there any device that would stop penetration?

I've just had a poor experience where, despite having a raging flagpole (from a period of prolonged activity) I was met by an internal obstruction that blocked and consequently had a deflating effect on me.  :(

Clearly a ploy to dampen down the experience, as I have experienced a similar experience before. I just wanted to share in the hope that someone can further shed  some light on the details of this disappointing scam.

Please approach workers in the So14 Albert Road South area of Southampton with discretion. 4 experiences (with 4 different women, of varying nationalities) and all 4 have ranged from poor to average at best. My first 3 were before I joined the UKPunting Community and my vague memory of those encounters have not allowed me to recount those experiences with a comprehensive enough detail for a descriptive enough review (but please mark my words when I say they were all crap). Please look out for my review on Maya.

sponge that some prossies use when on the blob?

Or her pimps drugs?   :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

She could have been giving birth and you encountered it on the way down  :crazy:

Online timsussex

She could have been giving birth and you encountered it on the way down  :crazy:

Nigel your posts will need a health warning soon  :vomit:

Offline Derrick101

Knock it on the head Nigel!

(see what I did there  :lol:)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Hi Folks

link please

Offline CheeseBoard

Knowing how soft a babies skull is when its born, give it a couple of years and if you see a kid walking around with a penis shaped dent in the top of it's head, you know it was you    :scare:

Offline BBWLuvva

My wife has one of them, it's called a wedding ring.  :D

Offline ViperKai

My wife has one of them, it's called a wedding ring.  :D

:D Work like a charm don’t they  :dash:

Offline DrConners

Hi Folks

Without a link your claims lack credibility Lee to say the least  :thumbsdown:

Surely I'm not the only one to see this blimp as a troll/schoolboy bored sat around waiting for term to start ?

Logged out yesterday @ 11.32 am yet never bothered to respond to his post  :unknown:

I think you need to shit or get off the pot sonny Jim  :sarcastic:

Anyone that's been punting in Southampton regularly for a few months would have quickly realised about this 'knocking shop' area so your information is #old news mate, but in my experience all of my punts there have been with Romanian girls.

What other nationalities are you talking about ? LINKS ??  :dash:

I look forward to your review - if it ever materialises.   :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

I look forward to your review - if it ever materialises.   :unknown:

Never going to happen.
Schools back next week.