Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Faye - 30 minutes incall  (Read 1010 times)

10 review(s) for orientalfaye (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline heisenberg.

Saw this manbearpig about 6 months ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is probably the worst punt I've ever had.

If you put her ID number on here there are mixed reviews of her I think. The problem is, contrary to what her profile says its a typical asian maid who rotates girls every week or so. Enter at your own risk, you wont know what to expect.

Prior:

Again in Leicester was feeling horny, came across this profile and for once it stated the girl was Chinese! Success! I'm getting fed up of thai birds.

Gave her a call, the mistress picked up the phone, asked if it was the girl in the picture, she said yes. Asked if she does OWO, she said yes. Feeling excited I got her to text me her postcode. We agreed 60 pounds for 30 minutes.

Sorry Im not a Leicester local, although I travel there often so I cannot remember the exact details. Her flat is near some Uni of Leicester accommodation. Seems to be a lot of chinese here both in the area and at that student accommodation. Now I was struggling to find the place, turns out her apartment is behind a gate and the mistress comes out ONTO THE MAIN ROAD to wave you down. This was downright embarrassing. I was at some store where she told me to go, she appeared opposite and waved me over! The walk of shame already started before it begun! Especially as it was a busy main road I had to cross. FFS.  :dash:

The punt:

Got into her flat eventually, the mistress speaks good English. Confirmed with her again will I be seeing a nice Chinese girl she said yes. Being a university student, and quite baby faced (i look much younger than I am) I feel she took advantage of me. Asked for cash upfront to which I reluctantly agreed as I was super horny. Literally grabbed my arm like a child and led me to the bedroom. Behind the door? MANBEARPIG!  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
We are talking about the chinese version of Lildevil here...seriously no lie!

Pissed off and frustrated at this point I wanted to leave, she couldnt speak hardly any english, Id say she was in her late 40's, fat and very very ugly. Angry and pissed I thought maybe if I get it into doggy i can close my eyes and start imagining Evelyn Lyn.

Did the usuals, stripped off, got on the bed. No OWO as advertised. She put a condom on my flaccid penis (no foreplay) and proceeded to suck me to an erection. It was crap..and it took an awful, awful long time for me to get one. I felt like she had to pay me here for the honor of keeping her company. She wanted me to fuck her and get it over and done with, I knew she was just after the money and wanted to take advantage, however I thought I might aswell frustrate her and take every second of the 30 minutes I paid for. Mounted her in doggy and proceeded bang away...she was a little tight to be fair and it felt alright. Don't think shes had a cock bigger than 5 inches before so you can tell what she was feeling is a little different compared to whatever she usually has up there. Took my time, slowed down before I had the urge to cum so i can go again for another 5 or so minutes on her..rinse and repeat. She kept asking me to "cum baby" and eventually i filled the bag. Had some time left so I asked her to give me a massage which she did.

Cleaned up and the mistress led me out of the flat.

2/10 worst punt I've ever had. However putting the ID number in search it seems other members have had a great experience here which has annoyed me even more. Obviously the girls are rotated so I got the worst of the bunch, some members have apparently had very keen and horny Chinese girls here which is what I wanted! Wish I could go back and see whats on offer but after that I wont take the risk!

livefast33

That sounds awful. I'd be very wary of these sorts of places run by Chinese Madams. AS you have experienced there's no way to tell what you'll end up with.

You expect a K pop star and you might end up with some trog ...... :(

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Good review matey thanks for the warning, apparently there will be a hot girl that was very good returning in January (info from another review) but like you say it's hit and miss with what you get, I'd prob ably have walked if she was that ugly.

Offline token11

Every week there is a different girl, some are really sexy sounds like they was having a off day

Offline mrkobiashi79

Every week there is a different girl, some are really sexy sounds like they was having a off day

Yup it's a bit hit or miss I saw this girl mentioned in this post and by all definitions she was awful .. Have had a couple of good experiences here but at £60/£100 for 30 or 60 mins you really want a sure fire thing, the girl who is there this week is a cracker and a great fuck so you need to do what I did and ask the madam when she is there and get calendar dates if Chinese girls are your thing..