Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Faye - Leicester  (Read 1978 times)

10 review(s) for orientalfaye (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrkobiashi79

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I so wanted this to be a positive but just few things swayed me to giver her a neutral

1. Comms ok
2. Nearby on street parking
3. £60 for 30 minutes
4. Clean and semi discreet

On the Welford road area of Leicester, I made the call and the Maid told me to wait at a certain shop, and she would come get me? To be fair all she did was wave at me and then it was up to me to make my way across the road to the apartment block.

Once in I was shown to a very clean room with a delicious looking Chinese girl sitting in a basque and stockings, she was facially very pretty and curvy in all the right places , the maid left after I confirmed A 30 minute session.

I was asked to lay on the bed face down and she started with the obligatory time wasting massage which was poorly executed and a bit too long ,she eventually asked me to turn over and she was now naked and those boobs were just gorgeous and that ass was curvy and sexy and I was thinking this might be ok after all.

She rubs her boobs all over me and then proceeds directly to OW, mechanical and no real talent , she then sat astride me and pumped down on he hard with the intention of making me pop, but I stopped her but she only turned round and impaled herself again and went like the clappers and to be fair it was a nice sight to see that ass pounding down onto my shaft. :dance:

I knew it was a one pop event so I let it happen and it was really quite nice , still with 15 minutes to go she starts with the massage again and I know there is nothing else to see and put it down to conveyor belt tactics and get up and get dressed , she has not spoken much to me and at this point she gives me eye contact and a big kiss on the lips as I say cheerio, it could've have been a negative but she was very pretty and I felt safe and the sight of that curvy ass bumping up and down was the best part.

Strangely the older maid ( 38 ish ) kissed me on the lips as I left? A vanilla punt but a very pretty girl would I return possibly if I wanted to see that ass again  :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 02:19:43 pm by mrkobiashi79 »

Offline heisenberg.

Thanks for the review but I think this should be a negative.

The girl I saw when I rang was an absolute dog. I'm talking in her 30/40's =, ugly facially, fat and just generally horrible.

I rang the number, asked if its the girl in the pictures, she said yes. Asked if she did OWO, she said yes. Thought I'd give it a try.

Arrived, location is awful, again like yourself had to be flagged down by the mistress where the apartment was. Arrived there, she took me into a bedroom and introduced me to the girl. I was about to walk but I was crazy horny today and usually the orientals but in a decent performance.

Unfortunately the hormones got the better of me and I wish I walked, however I felt a little trapped and uneasy. Wanted the hour originally but I insisted I pay for 30 minutes instead. Payment sorted and so I went on an unpleasant adventure with this 'girl.'

Positives: Nice tits. Pussy was tighter than expected. Massage was good.

Negative: An ugly girl. Fat. Old. NO OWO. Cum only once. No english.

Overall avoid this. It's a con, I assume they rotate the girls if the OP had a decent looking one but it's not worth the risk!

Offline mrkobiashi79

Thanks for the review but I think this should be a negative.

The girl I saw when I rang was an absolute dog. I'm talking in her 30/40's =, ugly facially, fat and just generally horrible.

I rang the number, asked if its the girl in the pictures, she said yes. Asked if she did OWO, she said yes. Thought I'd give it a try.

Arrived, location is awful, again like yourself had to be flagged down by the mistress where the apartment was. Arrived there, she took me into a bedroom and introduced me to the girl. I was about to walk but I was crazy horny today and usually the orientals but in a decent performance.

Unfortunately the hormones got the better of me and I wish I walked, however I felt a little trapped and uneasy. Wanted the hour originally but I insisted I pay for 30 minutes instead. Payment sorted and so I went on an unpleasant adventure with this 'girl.'

Positives: Nice tits. Pussy was tighter than expected. Massage was good.

Negative: An ugly girl. Fat. Old. NO OWO. Cum only once. No english.

Overall avoid this. It's a con, I assume they rotate the girls if the OP had a decent looking one but it's not worth the risk!

Hello and thanks for the comments and I agree that some are bait and switch and most are definitely not the ones portrayed in the photos and it can be a bit hit or miss but sometimes it's nice to maintain a sense of adventure as it keeps you on your toes ,

sorry to hear you got the 'fat' one  :wackogirl: that day but the one I saw was very pretty and although a bit lacklustre in the sex department she had a decent rack and a nice round firm ass , Orientals are probably just after the money mostly but there are little gems out there and I do love Asian looks ....

It would be great to hear of any positive punts you have had too as the more we have the more fun is waiting for us all out there  :hi: