Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's the etiquette on mass AdultWork messages  (Read 744 times)

NeonDetails

So I sent a batch of AW messages to different WGs as sending one out at a time was too time consuming. With having to wait for replies and then many WG's reading your message and not replying at all, it can take a while.

I got a booking sorted after sending out a batch to 4 different girls and a few hours later got a message from a WG I messaged saying she was free at the date and time I asked. What's the etiquette here?  :unknown: Do I reply back? What do I say now? Ignore the message? I would like to see this girl some time in the future so I'd rather not come across as a timewaster.

Thanks.

vw

Difficult one.

You reply back to be polite and your telling them they were 2nd or 4th choice

or

You don't reply back, they can see you read reply so your marked as rude !

Offline stevedave

Reply back and explain you have now made alternative plans for that date, but assure them you would like to meet them in the near future (presumably that is true...or you wouldn't have emailed her) and maintain a dialogue.

Just be polite and honest - simple.

Online myothernameis

Last summer I sent 15 messages out with in a few min's of each other

I explained what I was looking for, and for how long, and around 12pm I will text them; in my aw message was my mobile phone no

At 12pm, I sent my text messages, at first asking them, are you free in the next hour, 4 replied yes; now all I had to do was decide which one

10min's later sent a text message, asking for booking for 1pm, which was quickly confirmed as yes, and soon had her address, and the girl in question was Maria, hot brunette

Online myothernameis

So I sent a batch of AW messages to different WGs as sending one out at a time was too time consuming. With having to wait for replies and then many WG's reading your message and not replying at all, it can take a while.

I got a booking sorted after sending out a batch to 4 different girls and a few hours later got a message from a WG I messaged saying she was free at the date and time I asked. What's the etiquette here?  :unknown: Do I reply back? What do I say now? Ignore the message? I would like to see this girl some time in the future so I'd rather not come across as a timewaster.

Thanks.

In your original email, you could make it known; your looking at other girls, so would like a prompt reply

Online Placebo88

If you want to see her in the future then you should definitely reply back otherwise she will probably mark you down as a time waster and ignore any future messages from you.

Just be honest with her and explain your reasoning for what you did.Tell her that as you have already arranged with the girl who got back first it is only fair that you honour that booking , but that you would really like to see her soon and next time you will contact her alone as you know she is reliable.

Thank her for the response and say how much you are looking forward to seeing her if you want to get on her good side.

This should be enough to convince her that you are genuine and that she will actually end up with some cash next time you contact her.

Offline claretandblue

Reply back and explain you have now made alternative plans for that date, but assure them you would like to meet them in the near future (presumably that is true...or you wouldn't have emailed her) and maintain a dialogue.

exactly,how this can be described as a "difficult one" beggars belief

Offline smiths

Good advice. :thumbsup: